9101 North Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75231, United States
12.1K views
2.0

***If 20 or more patients or victims ban together and sue - its considered a class action lawsuit and will receive more priority in the legal system.*** I am a current 'patient' with Clear Choice (Dallas) and received a warm welcome when I first started my journey replacing my upper teeth about a year ago. I should have known this was a bad financial decision (which has caused physical harm on my quality of life) when I was woken up out of anesthesia during my procedure "4" times and left ALONE while I was under?!

Then to have bite marks on my left hand which caused blood & bite marks on my body?! Who was watching me while I was under anesthesia?! Now, add that I am struggling with memory issues at age 40!? I have paid over $20K CASH (out of my savings) to Clear Choice and struggle with unknown sharps of pains in my gums, poor workmanship as my left molar has since broken off as I was eating a Flintstone vitamin?!

And so forth as others have reported. Then they still want another $7K to complete the set?! No way!! I have been calling for over a month and the primary doctor who treated me is relocated to San Antonio (over 6 hours away).

I have an appointment next week with the principal doctor; however, the office has been hammering for the additional cash when I have been so unhappy?! The expectations were not clear and I really was not educated on what to and what not to expect from this process but it has not been a good experience and we are currently considering our legal options. During my research, I have found this website and reviewed the other patients' feedback and see a lot of similar poor business practices that have impacted my poor experience and left me in this horrible, uncomfortable and broke (literally) circumstance. Please contact me directly if this sounds familiar or you have experienced anything as I have as I believe (sadly) that there needs to be a lawsuit to assist patients / clients indemnify their losses at (972) 955-9200 or info@robustfinancial.com I am not an attorney - but I am an American and know these major corporations' are taking use average Americans to the cleaners - mentally, physically and financially.

What's wrong is wrong and what is right is right! Samantha T.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Clear Choice Cons: Overall experience and treatment, Being lied to about how much it was going to cost, Post surgery follow up, Reviews i read by some of their customers.

• corrupt

Comments

I wish I was in Dallas, I’m in Nevada!!

AbandonedInsect970

I am also I victim of Clear choice. I went in for one tooth, which I only needed to tooth put on to finish, they convinced me to pull out all of my teeth, which were healthy.

I am 8 months with still the show teeth and under 100 lbs at 5’7. I am unable to eat. Why would any medical professional do this to a person? I paid over $48k and am wasting away!

My story goes on with being cursed at after surgery, you won’t believe the treatment...

now, lack there of. A horror story I would not wish I my worst enemy.

I think your full of crap and trying to get something for Nothing.

@Anonymous

Agreed. It's so bad and sad to see them getting mad and angry for no reason.

@Anonymous

You're 100 percent accurate. No employee or manager should have a customer that tries to start something with them or trying to get something for free. No employee or manager should deal with a mad and angry customer that lies and fabricates details.

@Anonymous

100 percent accurate. It's so bad and sad to see any customer do this.

I now have the 4 upper front teeth missing. Started to fall out after 3 months.

I'd go back and they fixed it 2 times and then they wanted more money. Bogus company, all about the money.

@Anonymous

I see the Clear Choice imbeds are still at it and trying to discredit patients.

@Anonymous

I see that there alot of customers like you thinking that these are people from the store and the company. You're really stuck onto stupid if you're thinking that!

You're just mad and angry people are calling out and confronting customers who are just looking for attention! I'm going to guess you're one of them.

@Anonymous

My name is Elvin Burger and I wrote this post .

I’ve paid them 40k so far and will pay another 15k when i go for my finals try in’s. Since i live so far away they were going to have me do two visits back to back.

The lady in charge of scheduling said she’d made me a hotel reservation at no cost. Well on my most recent visit she told me that corporate doesn’t allow that anymore.

Give them 55k and they can’t pay $100 for a room and honor their commitment. *** the doctor could say he’d cover the costs since i probably paid for him a new Mercedes while i drive a old Dodge truck.

This is the advice I gave another patient: For those of you who are unhappy (to say the least) with the services provided by Clear Choice, please contact The Connecticut Dental Association, and ask them to take your case to ‘Peer Review,’ where they can help you sort out the mess, and perhaps get you restitution for bad or unfinished dental work.

@Anonymous

My boyfriend had implants done there he passed away from a heart attack 6 months later. I believe it was from the bacteria. He never had a heart problem.

#1722042

Sorry for your loss

WonderfulCommonLoon

I too entrusted clearchoice with my ablity to eat and smile. WHAT A JOKE ...ON ME!

$30,000 paid upfront by a finance company, and the show was over they got all thier money upfront and forgot me. After begging them to get me in before a 3 month layover i had my appointment to start the one day in and out process of thier famous all on four. Let me tell you , please dont waste your money. 3 years later they stiill havent given me a prosthetic device yhat functions or hasent broken within 3 weeks of fabrication the installed in implant in the soft tissue ans im in constant pain.

O,and guess what ?? Yhe intial pra tice that recievedthe 30,000 dollars sold the practice to anothwr dentist. He wantwd another 12,000 dollars from me i told him im not giving him another dime until they get the so called tempories right. So they stopped treatment on me.

I called Corporate they have ignored all my calls.

They dont give a damn about my dental health this company should be banned from preforming a y denistry anywhere in the world they are the most horrible thoughtless and cruel people in the dental industry. I just mentioned a few issues if you really want to hear all about the nightmare with clearchoice , call me Tommymac 3145681092

WindDancer1176

What would be the purpose of fabricating a story like this? How does the person benefit from such?

Is there concrete evidence that contradicts the person’s experiences?

Couldn’t this person be given the benefit of the doubt, prior to having the alleged claim validated.. NB: The Username automatically generated was definitely in poor taste - Apparently I have no control over this; however, opted to move forward, given that it’s the only way said comment can be posted...

@WindDancer1176

Agreed. It's so bad and sad to see customers go to this extreme to lie and fabricate details.

@Anonymous

No one is lying, they all have legitimate complaints and this sight is a joke. Samantha Thomas apparently has her head up her *** and has no intention to finish what SHE started!!! Pathetic.

@Anonymous

Well people are able to tell others when customers lie and fabricate details. It sounds and looks like there is more to the review. And btw, what is pathetic is customers like this try to cover their tracks.