2.0

***If 20 or more patients or victims ban together and sue - its considered a class action lawsuit and will receive more priority in the legal system.*** I am a current 'patient' with Clear Choice (Dallas) and received a warm welcome when I first started my journey replacing my upper teeth about a year ago. I should have known this was a bad financial decision (which has caused physical harm on my quality of life) when I was woken up out of anesthesia during my procedure "4" times and left ALONE while I was under?!

Then to have bite marks on my left hand which caused blood & bite marks on my body?! Who was watching me while I was under anesthesia?! Now, add that I am struggling with memory issues at age 40!? I have paid over $20K CASH (out of my savings) to Clear Choice and struggle with unknown sharps of pains in my gums, poor workmanship as my left molar has since broken off as I was eating a Flintstone vitamin?!

And so forth as others have reported. Then they still want another $7K to complete the set?! No way!! I have been calling for over a month and the primary doctor who treated me is relocated to San Antonio (over 6 hours away).

I have an appointment next week with the principal doctor; however, the office has been hammering for the additional cash when I have been so unhappy?! The expectations were not clear and I really was not educated on what to and what not to expect from this process but it has not been a good experience and we are currently considering our legal options. During my research, I have found this website and reviewed the other patients' feedback and see a lot of similar poor business practices that have impacted my poor experience and left me in this horrible, uncomfortable and broke (literally) circumstance. Please contact me directly if this sounds familiar or you have experienced anything as I have as I believe (sadly) that there needs to be a lawsuit to assist patients / clients indemnify their losses at (972) 955-9200 or info@robustfinancial.com I am not an attorney - but I am an American and know these major corporations' are taking use average Americans to the cleaners - mentally, physically and financially.

What's wrong is wrong and what is right is right! Samantha T.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Overall experience and treatment, Being lied to about how much it was going to cost, Post surgery follow up, Reviews i read by some of their customers.

Comments

Thank you for posting your experience with this company. You have my sincerest empathy with your dilemma & I hope that you do find an attorney to represent you to litigate on your behalf.

The info you posted is incredibly valuable to me and has guided me in another direction.

Thank you for your time and effort........................ Best to you, G

Clearchoice Dental Implant Centers are franchises. Your complaint should be directed to your provider.

to Anonymous #1673930

Exactly and anyone trying to start a lawsuit should start one or bail out.

#1662001

Is there a class action lawsuit or not?

#1662000

My screw covers are gone, is anyone going to help us or not. Why is this the only place for a law suit?

Do something to get us a law suit or let us know you are a pissed off customer who can't do s** t to help us. GD it already! What is your problem.

to Felicia #1661483

Nobody has too help anybody if they are lying and fabricating. We see and read about customers like this all of the time!

Is there a class action suit or not? I'm sick of this site promising results and not delivering, what is the holdup?? Do something or disappear!!!

Why is this sight still here, Samantha Thomas, take it down already. Give those of us looking for help a chance to find it. Not false hope.!!!!!

Samantha Thomas is a fraud.

I was looking into getting my dentures replaced by Clear Choice (Adds on TV ) Thank you for posting these "Tragic" experiences I definitely am not all that happy with my present dentures (Good ones at 1.5 K) so I guess I will die with these "castanets" I have now!! My sincere Thanks, To all of you for posting this.

Apparently Samantha is still giving thumbs up to those thinking she is their saviour and thumbs down to the one disappointed in this sight. Say bye Felicia, karma is a *** isn't she.

Why would someone promise a law suit and not start one?

Apparently Samantha Thomas is as reputable as clear choice, why is this site still here? What is Samantha Thomas doing ?

Where is the class action suit?

Why is she disrespectful to people looking for help? What a disgusting pos.

This place is not BBB acreddited. It is a rip off and a sham business.

to Rcwtooth #1658953

You are right about that.

I would like to comment, however, I have to hear more, as I had my first appointment recently and I left the dental office still hearing the price of $48,000, $30,000 down and six months later $18,000 has to be paid. I am doing my research now and awaiting a return call from Clear Choice as I have now many questions.

I do feel that there is false advertising as they say when you leave you will have all your teeth, they don't tell you that these teeth are temporary and the implants can take up to 6 months to heal....so you do not have permanent teeth when you leave after the implants were inserted. There advising skips over that??

Is there a suit? I’m in someone call me 707-514-7475

AcrylicAnxiety1

We need to do this now. My entire upper front just broke off.

I can’t afford to replace this. I am a teacher!!!

How do I stand in front of my class and teach with no teeth!! I was never told about the “life time warrantee only being on the titanium.” I don’t know what to do.

I'd there a class action suit or not, I'm tired of waiting.