Tamworth, New Hampshire
3.4K views

I JUST WENT ON THIS SITE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CLEAR CHOICE. IMMEDIATELY AFTER I ACCESSED THIS SITE A CLEAR CHOICE COMMERCIAL 'COINCIDENTALLY' CAME ON MY TV.

I HAVE TIME WARNER CABLE. BUYER BEWARE!

I AM WARY OF DENTISTS IN GENERAL SINCE EXPERIENCING A FEW ENCOUNTERS WITH SOME THAT SEEMED QUITE SADISTIC. I ALSO WAS UNNERVED WHEN I CAME ACROSS A BIZARRE PICTURE 'THE TOOTH BOOK' BY DR.

SEUSS WHICH SHOWS A DENTIST HYPNOTICALLY STARING INTO A CHILD'S EYES WITH THE WORDS, 'NEVER *** THE DENTIST WHEN HE'S GETTING INTO YOUR HEAD' (NOT MOUTH) WHICH I THOUGHT QUITE BIZARRE.

ANYWAY, NO LOVE LOST WHEN IT COMES TO DENTISTS. I COULDN'T POST THIS WITHOUT ENTERING AT LEAST 100 WORDS SO FIGURED I WOULD ADD THIS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Commercial.

Clear Choice Cons: Reviews i read by some of their customers.

Comments

Hahaha! Although you've actually written a review of the NSA, Time Warner, or Dr.

Seuss, instead of Clear Choice, it's the best best conspiracy theory ever!

I've never considered Dr. Seuss could be working with the NSA. The evil line is actually:

"Never *** the dentist when he works inside your head.

The dentist is your teeth's best friend. *** carrot sticks instead!"

Is Time Warner giving out tin foil hats along with their cable subscriptions these days?

Anyhow, thanks for making me smile!

Thanks for relaying no useful information at all about Clear Choice.

What does you having Time Warner cable have to do with anything?

Let's see. You were scared into taking action on your unhealthy teeth by a Dr.

Seuss book... What a *** you must be!

BIG BROTHER AT WORK AGAIN!

Clear Choice Reviews