1.3K views

Approximately 13 years ago I went to clear choice since my bridge could not be fixed On my upper teeth. I told them I was fed up with my teeth situation a,d told them I would be so great if I had no teeth, so they then agreed and told me I could have all my teeth removed upper and lower and have implants’ unethical yes, because even if I had begged for this it should not have materialized, but it did.

The pain and the break of the temporary implants and losing work since I had been told it Would take weeks not a year. I became bankrupt since this had cost so far over 40000 dollars’ but when the permanent teeth were put in, I still went through *** outcome being I had to go through the whole procedure again after only 2 or 3 years . For a while after having this work redone in Dallas but initially in Austin. All seemed fine until I went to Las Vegas and informed me I had been grinding my teeth and I should have them redone.

They convinced me to do so and if I had not, may not have received treatment for the pain I was going through . However after one week due to a gap on the lower food would run down and this is hard to explain but resulted in not being able to clean the implants. I phone Las Vegas and they told me I had to wait at least 6 to 8 weeks for the new implants to settle. They did not and by then I had moved to Texas where I went and saw the doctor there.

More money having only just forked out approximately 10,000. More money for fixing the appliance which is still not good. The problem is I can only eat soft food and am receiving pin due to the appliance rubbing on my tongue.

If I do not hear that they are going to make an effort to. Remedy this situation I would like to participate in a lawsuit with others who have been put through *** such as I have

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: No response to email sent re pain.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Clear Choice Cons: Lies and the work performed on me.

Comments