4.4

Although this is a post for pissed-off comments - I have to say that my experience was nothing like those posted by others here. My full arch implants (which I got today) are awesome!

Drs. Paik, McIver, and Kim, are true experts in their fields! Everyone else there (patient consultant Heather C. and all the dental specialist were so friendly and caring).

I researched every option out there for >4mos (countless websites, YouTube vids, and professional periodicals - as well as my own periodontist/ dentist) and no other option came close to the professional experience, quality of materials, value and focus on patient care as the CC Columbia, MD office!

Yes, you have to pay up front but they offer 0 % financing for 2yrs! Can’t beat that anywhere else...

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

#1671928

Went to one of there free seminars. When I explained that I am recently divorced and was not in a position to shell out $35,000 for some uppers, they lost all interest.

This is a money grab business.

They make promises they cannot fulfill. Stay far away, because the snake oil is real.