1.5K views

I spent 25,000 on bottom implants and upper dentures, after a year of wearing " temporary" implants and dentures, when the final product was inserted, dentures made me gag, food would not cut or tear when chewed. After 2 re scheduled visits to correct the problem, Clear Choice doctor sai" We will work with you for an upper set of implants, and maybe we can do it at cost.

I replued, "that would be great." Almost 2 weeks later, Clear Choice called and told me that they would do the upper implanrs for a whopping $1,000. less than the bottom implants...24, 000...thats cost?? I was eating everything when i went there with partials, now, i can only eat soft ffods, and i still cannot wear my dentures.DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

This place is a BIG SCAM for lots of YOUR hard earned money. Clear Choice could care less, once they have yoyr $$$$.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I had upper n lower 4on1 implants n denture. They look good just don’t feel good.

I’m starting to see my implants thru my jaw. I’m loosing my gum line n lost my lips n smile. I was told they will last me my life time but that was a lie. I feel like for some reason I’m loosing my jaw bone.

I go for cleanings every 6 months that cost $300.00 out of pocket. I try to let them know about my concerns but they tell me it looks fine.

File a complaint with your State Medical Licensing Board. Most states allow you to file online.

Maybe you can get some of your money back. File the complaint.