Clear cash pissed customer

39 of 44 Clear Cash reviews

Has anyone received anything back from clear cash?? I have been waiting days now???

I am thinking about taking legal action. This is rediculous!

Has my one got their money??!

What do I do???

I don't think this is very fair that we have no contact number, no responses no nothing! They have all my information including pictures and personal information. I can't believe I fell for such a trap! This has to be by far a scam scam scam scam????? Where's the help?

Who knows what they can do with all that information??? I cannot find one good review? Please someone help me

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
39 of 44 Clear Cash reviews
Karly

May 12, 2014 #814581 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I applied for a loan last Wednesday and due to my own fault was missing a few documents. Once that was all sorted I rang Monday and they told me I had been approved for $600. They emailed me the documents I signed them and the cash was in this morning! So very shocked to see all these bad reviews! From my own personal experience clear cash were fabulous! Sorry you had a bad experience :( but just letting you know my application was fine and have the money

0 0 Reply
sez

Feb 18, 2014 #786362 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Hey, i was in the boat a few weeks ago so i sent them an email saying that i wothdraw my contract, which u can do as long as you havnt recieved any money. That covers your ***. But after that i recieved an email a week later saying that they couldn't approve my loan and its all done. Im Thinking the company went broke or something!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.