Resolved

Update by user Jan 13, 2015

I want to ask any viewer to PLEASE stop posting comments. This issue has been dropped by the original poster.

Update by user Jan 07, 2015

I want to add that St.Mel is a great school!The teachers and faculty are amazing.

Just amazing! My grandchild LOVES this school,his teachers and his friends!

I just hope that St.Mel keeps an extra eye out for the children by watching Phil and Lorraine carefully.

I am sure St.Mel will do the right thing and question them on this.Either way whatever St.Mel decides to do I have decided to drop this issue and leave it to GOD.

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2015

I believe this guy sells these e cigs and marijuana vaporizers that are known to be harmful to children.

Every time you turn on the TV or read an article, E-cigs are one of the most dangerous item now to children!

His web site makes it seem like its "healthy". He also sells vaporizers which everyone knows are used for marijuana.

I called and the voice mail was Phil's voice on the business phone. I called the next day and Phil Peneyra answered! They even advertise Filipino products. Not to mention the SNOOP DOGG line he sells...wow!

I believes if our government allows it is not my place to fight it...however he and his wife both are connected to schools! All I want is for them to notify the school of what they sell.

Some parents have asked them to disclose their side business to St. Mel and they have not. If they have I believe St.Mel should let all the parents know and remove them from the campus until they investigate.

Not to mention by St.Mel allowing him to volunteer , this subsequently allows him on other school campuses...And I think these other schools should be made aware of what he sells.

I want this made public in case anything happens to the children. I want this public so the school is aware of it and if ANYTHING happens to my grandchild or any child because St. Mel school allows this person and his wife on campus, than St. Mel will be liable on EVERY level. Additionally Phil and Lorraine if you even think of coming near my grandchild or ANYTHING happens to my grandchild, there is NOTHING that will stop me from finding you from here to Manilla and bring you to justice! And remember this, you also have kids, so you should be aware that no one wants a child hurt!

So think straight and leave the kids alone! Sell your poison if you want, but not while volunteering and working at schools!

I will never stop and will hire investigators if needed to expose you! Not to mention this is now public and will continue going public. Please stop volunteering around schools.

And we all know you changed the web site to remove the "how we began" section as it pointed to you...and I am also aware that you will have this company under your brother in laws name to distance you and Lorraine...well this will not work...we all know YOU and Lorraine own and operate this business.

If we are wrong let us know and I will be more than happy to remove my complaint and not move forward.

Lastly does the school drug test volunteers...they should.

Review about: E Cigarette.

I didn't like: That he volunteers around children.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss stay away from campus / Not specified
Preferred solution Please stay away from children

Had an Experience with Cleanervapors?

Submit review

Comments

JUSTICE FOR KIDS
Woodland Hills, California, United States #929543
They did not move. looks like the house was foreclosed...that is what happens when you marry a loser like Phil! Not to mention GOD does not cotton to evil people. Maybe if they were not so evil GOD would help them. OR maybe if Phil would get a job and KEEP it...
Last I heard he lives with his mother in law and his brother in law with his wife Lorraine and 3 kids...and has no job! So what does he do, place his anger and frustration at others...and by selling these things he is relaying his anger to other kids by selling them poison... I am so happy someone finally posted the truth on this family...now lets hope that St. Mel School in Woodland Hills does something about it.
It is simple...NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED ON A SCHOOL CAMPUS THAT SELLS E-CIGS AND ***/DRUG VAPORIZERS! LORRAINE SHOULD LEAVE ST. MEL AND PHIL SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS!
LET THEM SELL THESE THINGS IF THE LAW ALLOWS...BUT NOT WHILE AROUND KIDS.
FOR GODS SAKE THERE ARE SENATORS AND PARENTS WORLDWIDE TRYING TO BAN THEM AND LORRAINE AND PHILLIP ARE ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNING TO REMOVE THE PROPOSED BANS!! WHAT KIND OF TEACHER, PARENT AND COACH WOULD WANT THE BAN REMOVED? THE TYPE THAT DOES NOT CARE! WELL I HOPE THIS COMMUNITY AND THE SCHOOL WILL CARE !
nte2.2014
FACTS BELOW:
CDC REPORT:
STUDENTS FROM GRADES 6 THROUGH 12 ARE USING E CIGS!!!
ANYONE THAT SELLS THESE ITEMS CAN NOT BE AROUND CHILDREN!
A recent national study from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention found nearly 1.8 million middle and high school students had used electronic or e-cigarettes in 2012, that's double the previous year. The CDC based its findings on a questionnaire from thousands of students from grades 6 through 12.
Health and public officials are concerned the data suggests e-cigarettes may be a gateway drug to smoking, that kids may be getting hooked on nicotine through electronic cigarettes then transition to smoking conventional tobacco cigarettes. http://www.fox19.com/story/23827549/electronic-cigarettes-can-be-sold-to-kids-fox19-investigates QUOTE from NPR: Candy Flavors Put E-Cigarettes On Kids' Menu February 17, 2014 3:37 AM ET E-cigarettes are easier for kids to buy than regular cigarettes. There's no federal age restriction for how old you have to be to buy them. But some states, including California, prohibit the sale to minors. That's why middle-schoolers turn to online sites like eBay, where independent sellers don't necessarily ask for your age. "A lot of kids are getting them online," Marleny explains. "And they're just introducing it to a lot of other kids, and it just keeps going from there." http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2014/02/17/276558592/candy-flavors-put-e-cigarettes-on-kids-menu MORE: E-cigarettes' growing
... Show more
relocating
Woodland Hills, California, United States #926751
I just found out that the Peneyras are selling their home in Woodland Hills...humm
moving
New York, New York, United States #926749
my2cents
Woodland Hills, California, United States #926647
Didnt this guy "Phil" work as abag boy for years and Vons, was fired, worked for some fly by night investment place in calabasas called trinity or trilogy , fired from there and worked for henry narket in woodland hills, fired from there as well...see i kinna see why he needs to sell these bad things...hey if the law says yes, let him do it, but i do agree he should not be allowed on any school campus...at the very least the school should make everyone aware...
grandmajenkins
Play the video and you will hear PHIL PENEYRA, WOW! He and his wife Lorraine work at St.Mel School in Woodland Hills and they sell these items...MAKES NO SENSE to me that they are allowed on campus!
facts
Woodland Hills, California, United States #925996
FACTS BELOW:
CDC REPORT:
STUDENTS FROM GRADES 6 THROUGH 12 ARE USING E CIGS!!!
ANYONE THAT SELLS THESE ITEMS CAN NOT BE AROUND CHILDREN!
... Show more
pissed
Below is where GOOGLE cached Lorraine LIKING the web site and wanting to remove bans ...wow and she teaches there?
Cleaner Vapors - Woodland Hills, California ... - Facebook
To connect with Cleaner Vapors, sign up for Facebook today. .... 20% off all merchandise on www.cleanervapors.com ..... Lorraine Arichea Peneyra likes this.