Cleanervapors.com - Phil Peneyra Cleanervapors fine line health llc
Update added by user Jan 13, 2015
I want to ask any viewer to PLEASE stop posting comments. This issue has been dropped by the original poster.
Update added by user Jan 07, 2015
I want to add that St.Mel is a great school!The teachers and faculty are amazing.
Just amazing! My grandchild LOVES this school,his teachers and his friends!
I just hope that St.Mel keeps an extra eye out for the children by watching Phil and Lorraine carefully.
I am sure St.Mel will do the right thing and question them on this.Either way whatever St.Mel decides to do I have decided to drop this issue and leave it to GOD.
Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2015
I believe this guy sells these e cigs and marijuana vaporizers that are known to be harmful to children.
Every time you turn on the TV or read an article, E-cigs are one of the most dangerous item now to children!
His web site makes it seem like its "healthy". He also sells vaporizers which everyone knows are used for marijuana.
I called and the voice mail was Phil's voice on the business phone. I called the next day and Phil Peneyra answered! They even advertise Filipino products. Not to mention the SNOOP DOGG line he sells...wow!
I believes if our government allows it is not my place to fight it...however he and his wife both are connected to schools! All I want is for them to notify the school of what they sell.
Some parents have asked them to disclose their side business to St. Mel and they have not. If they have I believe St.Mel should let all the parents know and remove them from the campus until they investigate.
Not to mention by St.Mel allowing him to volunteer , this subsequently allows him on other school campuses...And I think these other schools should be made aware of what he sells.
I want this made public in case anything happens to the children. I want this public so the school is aware of it and if ANYTHING happens to my grandchild or any child because St. Mel school allows this person and his wife on campus, than St. Mel will be liable on EVERY level. Additionally Phil and Lorraine if you even think of coming near my grandchild or ANYTHING happens to my grandchild, there is NOTHING that will stop me from finding you from here to Manilla and bring you to justice! And remember this, you also have kids, so you should be aware that no one wants a child hurt!
So think straight and leave the kids alone! Sell your poison if you want, but not while volunteering and working at schools!
I will never stop and will hire investigators if needed to expose you! Not to mention this is now public and will continue going public. Please stop volunteering around schools.
And we all know you changed the web site to remove the "how we began" section as it pointed to you...and I am also aware that you will have this company under your brother in laws name to distance you and Lorraine...well this will not work...we all know YOU and Lorraine own and operate this business.
If we are wrong let us know and I will be more than happy to remove my complaint and not move forward.
Lastly does the school drug test volunteers...they should.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That he volunteers around children
- Reason of review:
- stay away from campus
- Preferred solution:
- Please stay away from children
- Product or service
- E Cigarette
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I bought some blankets that needed to be returned. They supplied me with the address and said the seller was responsible for shipping charges. they gave explicit instructions of how..."
- "I bought the product from my local CVS, and the product does not work! Its suppose to be those stick on "real" nail polish strips, but the product once opened..."
- "This company is a scam. They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."