Cleanervapors.com - Phil Peneyra Cleanervapors fine line health llc
Update added by user Jan 13, 2015
I want to ask any viewer to PLEASE stop posting comments. This issue has been dropped by the original poster.
Update added by user Jan 07, 2015
I want to add that St.Mel is a great school!The teachers and faculty are amazing.
Just amazing! My grandchild LOVES this school,his teachers and his friends!
I just hope that St.Mel keeps an extra eye out for the children by watching Phil and Lorraine carefully.
I am sure St.Mel will do the right thing and question them on this.Either way whatever St.Mel decides to do I have decided to drop this issue and leave it to GOD.
Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2015
I believe this guy sells these e cigs and marijuana vaporizers that are known to be harmful to children.
Every time you turn on the TV or read an article, E-cigs are one of the most dangerous item now to children!
His web site makes it seem like its "healthy". He also sells vaporizers which everyone knows are used for marijuana.
I called and the voice mail was Phil's voice on the business phone. I called the next day and Phil Peneyra answered! They even advertise Filipino products. Not to mention the SNOOP DOGG line he sells...wow!
I believes if our government allows it is not my place to fight it...however he and his wife both are connected to schools! All I want is for them to notify the school of what they sell.
Some parents have asked them to disclose their side business to St. Mel and they have not. If they have I believe St.Mel should let all the parents know and remove them from the campus until they investigate.
Not to mention by St.Mel allowing him to volunteer , this subsequently allows him on other school campuses...And I think these other schools should be made aware of what he sells.
I want this made public in case anything happens to the children. I want this public so the school is aware of it and if ANYTHING happens to my grandchild or any child because St. Mel school allows this person and his wife on campus, than St. Mel will be liable on EVERY level. Additionally Phil and Lorraine if you even think of coming near my grandchild or ANYTHING happens to my grandchild, there is NOTHING that will stop me from finding you from here to Manilla and bring you to justice! And remember this, you also have kids, so you should be aware that no one wants a child hurt!
So think straight and leave the kids alone! Sell your poison if you want, but not while volunteering and working at schools!
I will never stop and will hire investigators if needed to expose you! Not to mention this is now public and will continue going public. Please stop volunteering around schools.
And we all know you changed the web site to remove the "how we began" section as it pointed to you...and I am also aware that you will have this company under your brother in laws name to distance you and Lorraine...well this will not work...we all know YOU and Lorraine own and operate this business.
If we are wrong let us know and I will be more than happy to remove my complaint and not move forward.
Lastly does the school drug test volunteers...they should.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That he volunteers around children
- Reason of review:
- stay away from campus
- Preferred solution:
- Please stay away from children
- Product or service
- E Cigarette
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "We ordered our sofa on Thanksgiving weekend and were told it would take about three weeks for the sofa to be made and delivered. On Dec. 22, 2015, I called..."
- "I bought some blankets that needed to be returned. They supplied me with the address and said the seller was responsible for shipping charges. they gave explicit instructions of how..."
- " ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: tgkdennis Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 12:58 PMSubject: Fwd: Product NOT function. Re: Your order 322857456 has been fully deliveredTo: firstname.lastname@example.orgCc: dennis tgk REMINDER 1:..."