I received via my email a promotion for Fathers Day 6 month no payment for 6 months between 6/17/2021 to 6/21/2021 which we went on 6/18/2021. After viewing the car with the sales person Daniel Kanu which was a very professional person.

We picked a Nissan Rogue sport. I was referred to Demetruis Haywood Sales Manager that's where the problems started. After back and forth on the price he agreed to sell at 25K. Wanted to husband to come to the dealer to view the vehicle and my son and I went to have lunch to give time for his arrival.

Wanted to start the process of financing the vehicle Demetruis Haywood, change his mine and offer the vehicle at $28.875 which I was surprise to hear such price after he offer $25K. He wasn't able to provide a reasonable explanation at the time. I proceed to walk out the dealer and was stop by the floor manager. I explain to his why he has a person that entice the customers with false statements if he was unable to fulfill.

Seems like the floor manager was unable to advise on Demetruis Haywood actions, just by staying I want this deal to work out. I proceed to enter back the dealer to find out Demetruis Haywood continue with more of is lies offer and purse they he offers a referral bonus since my husband also purchase a Maxima, lies after more lies seems Clay Cooley trains their staff to lie to their customers. I just wanted to have my son view a way on how to purchase a vehicle positive experience and instead was provided with tons of unprofessionalism from Clay Cooleys staff. Walk out from the dealer a 2nd time time and once again the floor manager came outside and stopped us from leaving and promise that Demetruis Haywood was not going to attend us, which at that point I had enough of the lies coming from Demetuis Haywood.

After leaning from most of Clay Cooleys staff that is the way Demetruis Haywwod deals with people why would that have un undesirable person at the dealer. Finally went to the finance department to learn they were not aware of the special they were running after showing the email ad.

Wow, now that I'm thinking about if don't know why I went through with the purchase of 2 cars leaving the dealer after 11pm from 4pm.This is false advertainment by Clay Cooley the training Clay Cooley provides to their staff needs to be revalue to avoid customers taken for a foul.

Such practice is unacceptable and complaint will be file to the General Attorneys Office and Media will be contacted to prevent others customers to taken for a foul. This Sales Manager Demetruis Haywood should be remove from the premises to avoid other and a good look of sales techniques that Clay Cooley Provide to avoid law sues.

Location: Frisco, Texas

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Clay Cooley Nissan Of Irving Reviews