Verified Reviewer

I purchased my 2023 eclipse cross in march/ april 2023 and asked to get gap, extended warranty and an oil package on my new car. This was non-negotiable in order for me to leave with a new car, these would have to be included.

Come to find out today after 3 months of having the car, that these items that were confirmed by Dezmon and Chuck, were not added to my contract. Terry and Andrew told me that this would be Arivo's fault as they would have declined the loan. Upon speaking to Arivo, this is not the case. They should have offered these and included the items that I asked for.

Buyer beware as this is a shady scam tactic that this dealership has now done and I'm without an extended warranty or gap insurance because they can't add it now! We will be filing a lawsuit if this cannot be resolved.

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE HERE.

Preferred solution: I would like the oil change, gap insurance and extended warranty added to my car, how it should have been from the beginning..

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Very surprised they did not include these things. They are normally 50% to 60% profit for car dealers. However, good luck on your lawsuit what you signed negates every thing you said befoore signing the papers.

Clay Cooley Mitsubishi Reviews