Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school.Classof1.com has always been a valuable ally.

Senior Year in school was increasingly getting increasingly stressful, the amount of homework we received everyday was growing exponentially and I was not able to cope up. That is how I came across Classof1, it was like having a homework assistant of your own. My work was halved, I was less stressed and still was able to get good grades.

I also was able to get into a good university.I owe it big time to Classof1 !!

Review about: Online Homework.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Classof1?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

My Experience with Classof1 Classof1 "I had a very tough Graphical Engineering assignment that had to be completed in two days. I'd tried libraries, recommended authors and the internet but everytime I seemed to be..." Read more Classof1 - Making homework, fun :) Classof1 "I was always that average student who found every one in three assignments challenging. I was never sure homework sites were of much use and believed anyone who told you..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more