Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school.Classof1.com has always been a valuable ally.

Senior Year in school was increasingly getting increasingly stressful, the amount of homework we received everyday was growing exponentially and I was not able to cope up. That is how I came across Classof1, it was like having a homework assistant of your own. My work was halved, I was less stressed and still was able to get good grades.

I also was able to get into a good university.I owe it big time to Classof1 !!

Review about: Online Homework.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Classof1?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Classof1 helped me juggle between my work and academics Classof1 "I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working. it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle..." Read more Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more