Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working.it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle work and studies quiet admirably.

However, after a year, it started getting tougher. I got promoted at work and more responsibilities was dropping on me from both work and university. It became increasingly impossible to juggle both work and studies. That's when I turned to Classof1.

I went to them with some of my toughest assignments and they helped me complete every single one of them.

The help was available whenever I wanted and not only was it quick but also of good quality.

And has helped me to get good grades in all my courses..Now I am able to easily juggle work and studies, thanks to my "home-work partner", Classof1 :)

Review about: Online Homework.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Classof1?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Brown Mackie College offers poor quality education that doesn't receive any attention from employers Brown Mackie College "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..." Read more Curriculum Associates I Ready Math Instruction Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Classof1-my old friend Classof1 "Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school. Classof1.com has always been a valuable..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more