Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Two days ago I was given a chemistry assignment and well, you know chemistry!I was completely at a loss at where to start and how I'd go about finishing my assignment.

I turned to classof1.com after having exhausted all my other resources. I uploaded my problem on their website two days ago and this morning I received the complete solution as promised.

And as I checked it out completely, I could clearly comprehend how they'd gone about the solution as the solution was presented neatly with step by step procedure on how the solution was arrived at.Now I am pretty sure I would get a good grade when I get my results :)

Review about: Online Homework.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Classof1?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Classof1-my old friend Classof1 "Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school. Classof1.com has always been a valuable..." Read more Curriculum Associates I Ready Math Instruction Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more LA PIZZA LOCA - I got an expired salad LA PIZZA LOCA "I place an order 45 min ago. I recieved pizza it looks like it was old. And an expired salad expire on 5 /20/2017 the container pop when inopended it..." Read more