Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Two days ago I was given a chemistry assignment and well, you know chemistry!I was completely at a loss at where to start and how I'd go about finishing my assignment.

I turned to classof1.com after having exhausted all my other resources. I uploaded my problem on their website two days ago and this morning I received the complete solution as promised.

And as I checked it out completely, I could clearly comprehend how they'd gone about the solution as the solution was presented neatly with step by step procedure on how the solution was arrived at.Now I am pretty sure I would get a good grade when I get my results :)

Review about: Online Homework.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Classof1?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more My Experience with Classof1 Classof1 "I had a very tough Graphical Engineering assignment that had to be completed in two days. I'd tried libraries, recommended authors and the internet but everytime I seemed to be..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Rosy Hair - Don't buy ! Rosy Hair "The hair is not worth buying it's a rip off had it in my hair for a DAY an it looks like I had it for a year worst ever..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more