When CLARO started a 4G service in Panama that was misleading already: 4G only in densely populated areas.I had to do with 3G and speed could reach ~3 Mbps.

Related: Claro Internet Service Review from Bogot, Distrito Especial

But already after a year there were many more clients than the net could handle and speed went down to a trickle of 30...120 Kbps. Nowadays it's worse and speed can be as low as 9 Kbps. Even a low speed connection with Internet radio gets interrupted frequently so radio or video no longer is possible and web pages show errors like "timed out", "no connection" and "check your Internet connection. Of course I visited sites to check speed and the only confirmed what I had observed.

As a rule I have a ping plotter running and the data is shocking, with delays about 1,000 times of what they are in a properly set up mobile net.Personnel flatly denies the issue of severe under-capacity of the net.

1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Claro Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Speed much too low. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CLARO?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.