100% full Not resolved

Claro Puero Rico company make false promises and never deliver I had my service with a company named Pimus and everything was working fine for five years CLARO offered me the same service with supposedly higher internet velocity I accepted and here begins my night mare, when I subscribed to Claro I clearly stated that I have several devises connected to the router where they assured me that I would have no problem. The day Claro send its personals to install the service I expected that they are not technicians since they did not know how to log on to the Router they brought they gave me a number to call for technical support I spoke with three different technical support personal none of them could or knew how to a sign a port the a device I have connected to my router I kept telling them that there was some error in the soft ware installed in the router since it repeatedly deleted the assigned port for the router they and after four hours of phone calls came to the same conclusion I gave at the beginning of the call and said that they will send me a new router within couple of days and after two weeks I called asking about the status of delivery of my new router they could not find the reason why I did not get my router and promised to send a new router during the next week. After speaking with Two Technicians Supervisors and several hours of trying to configure AGAIN the router they said that YES it seems that there is a problem with the router and a new one would be on its way to me next week – this makes it three weeks of servicewith simi service-.

Related: Claropr worst customer service on the planet

YES Si tienes Claro tienes Nada!!!

Ok, I will wait until next week but since I had this experience I will be posting or reposting a new review of Claro as long as the matter stays bending.

Review about: Internet Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Claro Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $70
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CLARO?

Comments

glynnwild82

they are totally ignorant I am cancelling my service?? and filing complaint with the t r b in Puerto rico it realy is shamefull .