Update by user Jul 18, 2016

these people do not respond adequately hence the bad service, they use phone service questionnaire that never fix anything, please avoid until they up their game... and on your bill you are paying for advertising that tries to suck the next customer that will eventually replace you, once you had enough of bad service!

Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2016

Terrible service, the Internet hasn't been working for a week and these Mofos keep you on the phone trying desperately not to send a technician when clearly the properly is physical... Never again OBSCURO!!!

Related: Claro Internet Service Review

Review about: Claro Bundle Medellin Colombia.

I liked: Hd channels, Movie channels.

I didn't like: Bad phone, Terrible customer service.

1.6
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Claro Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CLARO?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.