Clark Trucking INC - Horrible drivers
I was traveling home from work in Mt.Vernon and a semi truck was behind me.
He was tailgating me some times so close I couldn't even see the headlights of his truck. I tried tapping my bake lights several times to get him to back down some but he continued to ride right on me and kept driving over the center line to intimidate me even though there was on coming traffic. I was going the speed limit, it wasn't my fault the guy was behind on a delivery or whatever, I am not required to speed. Once I got to a road that was out of my way to go home but would work I put on my turn signal and started to slow down , the semi had to go off the road to the right to avoid hitting me because he was so close.
I saw him going off the road and due to oncoming traffic couldn't turn so I accelerated to avoid being hit but the driver continued to try and pass me on the right. Because this guy was such a bad driver and obviously had some road rage issues I took off out of there and was doing about 70 to try and get to where I could turn to go home. The semi came flying up on me and I managed to pass a car to put some distance between us. I turned off to the right, and decided to follow to get to information on the back of his trailer.
It said clark trucking Inc and the number on the trailer was 5336376 PL and the license plate was 1416791.
The driver then stopped his truck in front of me, got out and tried to get me to get out of my vehicle.This happened February 11, 2013 between 5:15 and 6:00 PM.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."