Clancys Chips - Wood shaving in my mouth
I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical.However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it was a wood shaving.
I took out a handful as i have other times without looking and when i bit down it was not the same texture as the chex cereal or pretzel. I do like the product but was shocked when i actually got hurt from biting into the shaving. I actually chipped part of my tooth/filling. Not good!!!
This makes me wonder what kind of regulations do they have at the factory, sanitary and otherwise.Do you have to compromise cheap labor and cut costs in order to profit?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Finding unsafe object in bag
- Reason of review:
- unsafe item in bag
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Traditional Chex Mix
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›