Sarasota, Florida

FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde.I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours.

That was several years ago. I have colored my hair without issue with Ferier and Nutrise but wanted to go even 1 shade lighter so I tried Nice and Easy who advertises on the box 3 shades lighter and went with light auburn 6r/110 which shades on box was perfect for what I wanted. I GOT ORANGE. It was even close and came with scalp burning tingly sensation which died down, and a constant itchiness since.

I have washed it and conditioned it and still bright orange I had no alternative than to shave my head to prevent any further damages. And recolored with nutrise br2 a dark burgendy to cover the orange. No itch no burn no tingly sensation even after...and no misadvertising 3 shades lighter.

I will never use or recommend clairol nice and easy!And my photo is tame as it is a true bright orange in daylight.

Review about: Clairol Nice N Easy Permanent Hair Color.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Clairol Hair Dye
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clairol?

Comments