ClaimFame is a SCAM!

2 of 6 ClaimFame reviews

This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud.The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there is NO chance of an Actor or Model to get cast in the jobs.

In fact the Casting Directors have no idea, that their information is there. I know, I'm one of the Casting Directors that has had their content listed. I had to chase the people working there to take it off. The company is created & run by Brian Hecht, which has made similar Fraud sites in the past.

The same old scam, create fake company, market to newbies, get bad rep, close down start same operation under new name...

Please share this info with other talent so companies like this won't kill the dreams of aspiring talent.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
2 of 6 ClaimFame reviews

Jan 23 #1275212 Miami, Florida, United States

They scam many models out of $4,470.00 pay months. ClaimFame LLC. Don't get back to no one to they feel the haet then send out 1 copy out e mail.

0 0 Reply
Kristy

Aug 15, 2016 #1199174 Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Thank you for this information. My daughter is one of those aspiring actresses. She showed me this site, but as a mother, I always do my research. Do you recommend a site that is not fraudulent, or a method to get our kids into this auditions that are not scams.
Thank you in advance.
Kristy

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.