Los Angeles, California

After speaking with Lance ONE time initially, I was pawned off to someone beneath him 3 different times without warning, due to these junior lawyers quitting/getting fired.I was litigating for $6k in child support I had to pay until a boy turned 18.

Lance assured me it would be a $3k case closed max uncontested. After I was in too deep it had eventually grow to $9k to squash $6k, not to mention my time. This expert was off by 300%! What a waste, after a so called win on the child support, the support would have been easier to pay the $341 a month to the end.

Now I pay the lawyer in $500 installments, still get dinged for a $30 late fee and interest each time! I could understand being off the mark even as an experienced lawyer by $1k for a $3k case but triple what I was told?

I did not plan on spending more than 3k to NET 3k.I really was deceived by this law firm and lost $6k+ even though it was win from an non contesting party that didn't even use a lawyer!

Review about: Claery And Green Legal Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Claery And Green?

Comments

The worst decision I made when I was fighting for custody Aaron Treadway was horrible, got sanctioned and I had to pay, and then made numerous legal errors that should have never happened. If you have to go to court do NOT use this law firm.

This firm is a complete joke.They take weak and broken people and take any bit of dignity left.

This firm is the reason attorneys get bad names.

They literally took food of my child's table.SHAM ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC

They are Cleary a Scam!!I'm not going to go into specific details about my case ,but all I will say is I spoke to Lance one time, he gave my case to a very in experienced lawyer and I went through 4 of them because they kept quitting.

I Lost my case and my daughter because of the lack of experience. DO NOT HIRE THEM!!!! YOU WILL LOSE!!! Thanks for making this site.

It is the only way we can get back at what they are doing.It's flat out wrong what they are doing to hard working people!!

Mother
Los Angeles, California, United States #623867

I agree with the negative comments I have read here.I dealt with Aaran Treadway from Claery & Green, LLP.

When this guy makes his way around the courtroom, you have to be careful not to walk directly behind him as there is a trail of slime, and you might slip and fall. He blatantly lied, cheated, and stole in a child custody case; it was clear he would do anything to win.

Luckily, the judge was not fooled by him and sent him on his way a little less arrogant.Ethics classes are a must for this law firm.

monckey
Los Angeles, California, United States #598389

you do NOT want this firm to represent you!!!!!!!!

I got them to help me with my devorce almost 2 year ago and my devorce got finalize not long ago.I was told i was going to pay,$789.00 dollars no more to finalize my divorce, it was a simple case i was told by "jannnifer,there attorne". I felt like they were my exwife attorney, that how bad it was.

there attorneys are always resigning or getting fierd!!

I andit up paying more then $5000 leglal fees.

you never speak with your attorney only hes paralegal never update on your case but there accounting dep, its great!!!

they will email you,send you statements,phone calls to collect any fees you need to pay.

if there attorneys would work as hard as there collection dep.

they would be a great firm.

do NOT hierd this people!!!!!!!!!!!!

they will suck you dry and will not get things done.

your better off representing your self.

to monckey Lancaster, California, United States #932182

My boyfriend went through the same experience with these leaches.He was initially told he would pay no more than $5000 and 2 years later they have done NOTHING to help...they have just drug the case out as long as they could to bill him as much as they could...he now owes them $24,000 and the case is still gone nowhere.

These people are scam artist just out to take your money....DO NOT HIRE THEM.

THEY NEED TO BE SUED.Your story is almost identical to his.

Jennifer

Thank you for posting your comments.I contacted the company this morning asking if they could help me in my case and they were so expedient to send me forms for my signature.

Upon waiting for the forms I decided to look up reviews on them and found this page. I am deeply saddened to hear the losses for all these other consumers and have decided to not hire this company based on these recent negatory accusations. Thank you for your posts.

I will continue on my journey of finding some other legal counsel.Sincerely,

Martin

I had the same negative experience: initial interview was great, my case was transferred through four "associates" in three months, was billed an hour of "work" each for one-line emails that were repeatedly sent to me that were unwarranted (such as confirming a scheduled hearing date, or just asking how I'm doing), ad nauseum.One of the associates was transferred to my case just prior to the court date, and only spoke to me once, when calling from a party (his statement) the night before the hearing.

They managed to completely ruin an easy case by doing absolutely no research, and I was billed several hours work each time my case was transferred so that the new associate could review my case to become familiar. My final counsel did not even speak during the hearing, and only met with me to take notes while the hearing was delayed - the judge even made comments as to the poor representation.

I would've saved $20k, and had better results, if I'd simply gone pro se.STAY AWAY FROM THIS FIRM!

MWD

And from what I have seen on another consumer website, I am definitely not hiring this firm. everybody has the same story of multiple case transfers to the newbies revolving through the firm and being charged 20 minutes for sending a fax or reading a 1 sentence email and stamping letters.

MWD

#5 Tanika,

3000 to 9000 is 333% difference than what was promised.