CK Salon Elegant - Health RISK!

2 of 2 CK Salon Elegant reviews

PLEASE do not go to this salon even if you have to cut your own hair!

I went in based on an add which portraits this salon as one of the best…. Was I in for a surprise! The whole experience was weird, the hairstylist was way too curious and intruded with lots of very personal questions.

BUT, nothing compared to what she did next… I left thinking I got a decent haircut… until I got home and my neck started to itch badly… My husband looked at it and we were both appalled!

I had cuts and blood on my neck from the razor she used! The fact that one side was longer by almost 2 inches was the least of my concerns now… Who knows if the razor was new or if she used it on someone else? I was extremely angry and I had so many other personal matters going on in our family life that I thought it was best to let it cool a little.

When I finally went back to let them know, they (2 women there) were EXTREMELY RUDE, brushed me off, claimed that I was NOT even there for a haircut! There was a customer there and I tried to be courteous and discrete about it but when they pretended they never cut my hair, I had to tell the whole story and asked them if they wanted the receipt to prove my visit and my tip!

They immediately pulled me aside and tried to hush, hush the whole thing and offered another cut! I could NOT believe they were serious; I would NEVER sit in one of their chairs if my life depended on it…

Please consider referrals over adds which could be sooo misleading and in this case quite dangerous.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 CK Salon Elegant reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.