I bought simcity and everything was okay, when i tried to verifay my order it said that i had problem and i don't need to verifay anymore and when i clicked done it's said: your order status:pending.and now i just wasted my money on nothing because i can't verifay with my phone anymore and i don't know how to verifay now!

Related: CJS CD Keys - These guys are scammers, STAY AWAY!

(and if it's going to tell me that i need to show them some ***ing ID or something i'm going to be so pissed off because i can't!

i'm ***ing 15!i used my "charged visa") >:(

Review about: Simcity.

Review #482025 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cjs Cd Keys Cd Key
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CJS CD Keys?

Comments

Lol
Romsey, Hampshire, United Kingdom #907821

Haha same here bro im 15. They sent me this looong *** form about my id wtf is that for any way i dont wanna be r*ped... Atleast i only spent 5£ on this sh*tty site.

notgivingit
Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #803251

if i'm reading the title right you purchased the cdkey not the game itself right? why on earth would you try to buy just the cdkey? I can't think of one legit place that does that.