Creighton from CJC Photography shot my sister and my best friends wedding over the past couple of years and this year he shot my wedding. I am more than happy with the photos and the customer service. I do not know if the other people on this site are other photographers trying to talk down there competition but all of our weddings have gone great!
I received my magazine style album about 3 weeks after the wedding and I was / am so so happy, I usually do not like taking photos of myself but Creighton was so great, he was nice and very helpfull and helped keep our wedding flowing.
Every time I look at my proof album or magazine album I get emotional reliving the day.
Thank you Creighton we love you!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wedding Photography
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I got a fake profile request. I talked to this guy for 1.5 year. His profile said he is 30 and he is a doctor. The pictures he had posted..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."