San Francisco, California

Creighton from CJC Photography shot my sister and my best friends wedding over the past couple of years and this year he shot my wedding. I am more than happy with the photos and the customer service. I do not know if the other people on this site are other photographers trying to talk down there competition but all of our weddings have gone great!

I received my magazine style album about 3 weeks after the wedding and I was / am so so happy, I usually do not like taking photos of myself but Creighton was so great, he was nice and very helpfull and helped keep our wedding flowing.

Every time I look at my proof album or magazine album I get emotional reliving the day.

Thank you Creighton we love you!

Review about: Wedding Photography.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CJC Photography?

Comments

We Loved Creighton as well!
#193930

Big two thumbs up! :) :)

elleelle

:) :) :) :)

Lifetouch Photography - Kindergarten Photo Service Review Lifetouch Photography "School picture day for kindergarten. My son is only 5, you would think the *** "photographer" might suggest that someone tuck in my little boys shirt????? These photos were pre-paid..." Read more Great american photo contest scam someone needs to sue! Great American Photo Contest "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..." Read more 47th Street Photo - Really bad people to buy off 47th Street Photo "iispent $1135.55 on a camera bundle on ebay they send me a message saying they did not know when it would arrive so I said send it with tracking number..." Read more Cvs Photo Postcards Printing Service Review Cvs Photo "Ordered holiday card from cvs in a hurry and the only option for picking up next day in store was the 5x7 card stock, which should be a premium, thicker,..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more