Creighton from CJC Photography shot my sister and my best friends wedding over the past couple of years and this year he shot my wedding. I am more than happy with the photos and the customer service. I do not know if the other people on this site are other photographers trying to talk down there competition but all of our weddings have gone great!

I received my magazine style album about 3 weeks after the wedding and I was / am so so happy, I usually do not like taking photos of myself but Creighton was so great, he was nice and very helpfull and helped keep our wedding flowing.

Every time I look at my proof album or magazine album I get emotional reliving the day.

Thank you Creighton we love you!

Review about: Wedding Photography.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CJC Photography?

Submit review

Comments

We Loved Creighton as well!
#193930

Big two thumbs up! :) :)

elleelle

:) :) :) :)

Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more