San Francisco, California

I was married in March of 2009 and my sister Elle was married in January of 2010 (she just emailed me about this site!).

Creighton shot our wedding and was so great to work with, my family and friends just love him. Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We received color and black and white as well as a surprise creighton made some black and white with only a little color on them, they are so perfect they could be post cards!

I highly recommend CJC Photography and Creighton if you are getting married!

P.S. We got our proof album in about a week and my enlargements just a couple of days after ordering them! If you ever see this Creighton THANK YOU

Review about: Best Wedding Photographer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CJC Photography?

Comments

kqwfqk

efkliq

Great Photographer
#193929

I attended a wedding where CJC Photography shot the wedding, (my niece) and the photos turned out terrific. I would use CJC if I was ever to get married, or if I even had a boyfriend I would have have him take photos of us. Hey maybe I will call CJ and see if he is single!

Super Happy Again

:) :) :)

Super Happy!

Creighton from CJC Photography shot my sister and my best friends wedding over the past couple of years and this year he shot my wedding. I am more than happy with the photos and the customer service. I do not know if the other people on this site are other photographers trying to talk down there competition but all of our weddings have gone great!

I received my magazine style album about 3 weeks after the wedding and I was / am so so happy, I usually do not like taking photos of myself but Creighton was so great, he was nice and very helpfull and helped keep our wedding flowing.

Every time I look at my proof album or magazine album I get emotional reliving the day.

Thank you Creighton we love you!

Project Wedding

Very reliable, from real brides, check this site for updated reviews :)

No Problems!

I was married back in 2005 and love my photos, had no problems at all with CJC.I was referred by a friend who was referred by another person.

I have since attended two of my girlfriends wedding ALL using CJC and all really happy.

I know he has shot something like 1,200 wedding so either he had a problem with two of them or the comments on this site are by his competition, I do not know but I do know CJC was great with my and my friends.:)