City of San Leandro - Landlord loves the smell of cat ***
13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house.when the rain started house smelled like litter box.
Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter Connie Leal states that there nothing wrong with the smell. When you go to sleep and wake up. you know what that favor is that is in your month.
Now you have to get rid of that taste. Image sitting down to dinner and a steak is waiting for you. What does the first *** taste like? you guess it.
nasty.the next morning a vomit the steak back up, and the last taste in your month is cat pooh.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- City Management
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've..."
- "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."