BEWARE THEY ARE REOPENING UNDER A NEW NAME "CLOVE"
I wanted to post a photo of the mess I am left with after spending 470$ at this salon. Unsurprisingly they have blocked anyone from posting photos on their page,and after reading many other bad reviews I now know why.
I was supposed to have rose gold ombré and I also got a keratin treatment. After washing with the expensive products they insisted I purchased in order to "guarantee" the treatment my hair was left brittle and dry. I'm talking a good 4 inches of damage ! It's fried. They wanted me to sign a release form and pay to have it notarized in order to get a refund. Where is the logic in that?! I have to pay to get a refund ?! They would not budge on the issue and when I told the owner I would be going to the media with this she told me she will be printing out all of my reviews and showing her attorney and that it will come back to *** me! Sorry but I've already been bitten by a hair disaster , not much more you can do to me.
Not to mention they took back the product I returned and never gave me a refund because they refused to do 2 seperate refunds and wanted refund services and product together. So now almost 500$later I have fried hair and no product.
I will be contacting avedas corporate office next and the news.
I hope I save someone else from the emotional distress of having their hair ruined and then being treated like a problem.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "This medicine SUCKS. My sister paid $13.00 for this and it didnt work at all. And the medicine didnt even last. She had it for 2 1/2 weeks and she's..."
- "Don't ever waste your money on rainbow play system. We spent nearly $10,000 in 2012 not even four years later our system looks terrible and is literally rotting away. We..."
- "Cshid World China. SCAM ALERT: Cshid World China in Shenzen. Hong Kong CSHID technology co., LTD Cshid World, B-12 World Trade Plaza, Fuhong Road, Futian District, Shen zhen City, Guang dong Province, China..."