BEWARE THEY ARE REOPENING UNDER A NEW NAME "CLOVE"
I wanted to post a photo of the mess I am left with after spending 470$ at this salon. Unsurprisingly they have blocked anyone from posting photos on their page,and after reading many other bad reviews I now know why.
I was supposed to have rose gold ombré and I also got a keratin treatment. After washing with the expensive products they insisted I purchased in order to "guarantee" the treatment my hair was left brittle and dry. I'm talking a good 4 inches of damage ! It's fried. They wanted me to sign a release form and pay to have it notarized in order to get a refund. Where is the logic in that?! I have to pay to get a refund ?! They would not budge on the issue and when I told the owner I would be going to the media with this she told me she will be printing out all of my reviews and showing her attorney and that it will come back to *** me! Sorry but I've already been bitten by a hair disaster , not much more you can do to me.
Not to mention they took back the product I returned and never gave me a refund because they refused to do 2 seperate refunds and wanted refund services and product together. So now almost 500$later I have fried hair and no product.
I will be contacting avedas corporate office next and the news.
I hope I save someone else from the emotional distress of having their hair ruined and then being treated like a problem.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "Cshid World China. SCAM ALERT: Cshid World China in Shenzen. Hong Kong CSHID technology co., LTD Cshid World, B-12 World Trade Plaza, Fuhong Road, Futian District, Shen zhen City, Guang dong Province, China..."
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "Don't ever waste your money on rainbow play system. We spent nearly $10,000 in 2012 not even four years later our system looks terrible and is literally rotting away. We..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."