City Looks - DAMAGED HAIR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 of 4 City Looks reviews

BEWARE THEY ARE REOPENING UNDER A NEW NAME "CLOVE"

I wanted to post a photo of the mess I am left with after spending 470$ at this salon. Unsurprisingly they have blocked anyone from posting photos on their page,and after reading many other bad reviews I now know why.

I was supposed to have rose gold ombré and I also got a keratin treatment. After washing with the expensive products they insisted I purchased in order to "guarantee" the treatment my hair was left brittle and dry. I'm talking a good 4 inches of damage ! It's fried. They wanted me to sign a release form and pay to have it notarized in order to get a refund. Where is the logic in that?! I have to pay to get a refund ?! They would not budge on the issue and when I told the owner I would be going to the media with this she told me she will be printing out all of my reviews and showing her attorney and that it will come back to *** me! Sorry but I've already been bitten by a hair disaster , not much more you can do to me.

Not to mention they took back the product I returned and never gave me a refund because they refused to do 2 seperate refunds and wanted refund services and product together. So now almost 500$later I have fried hair and no product.

I will be contacting avedas corporate office next and the news.

I hope I save someone else from the emotional distress of having their hair ruined and then being treated like a problem.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #705914 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with City Looks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 4 City Looks reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 17, 2015 #1050082

Most banks have notarys available without charging. Even if they do charge it is only $3-$5...

0 2 Reply

Oct 18, 2015 #1050086

The point is I shouldn't have to pay a dime to get reimbursed for having my hair ruined. It's not ethical

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about City Looks.
Filing a new complaint about
×