Boca Raton, Florida

Few months after purchasing a bed on City Furniture, a shiny, oily spot appeared on the left side of the headboard, then spreaded to the right side.It is half down of the headboard, both sides.

I called City Furniture and they sent a guy who said it was from the product that I use to clean or oil from head. Really??? It is not, it is not even head height. Very concerned about the origin of this material.

City Furniture does not stand behind their products or warranty.

And bad customer service.Too bad I did not read revies before going there but I will never buy anything from them again.

Review about: Bed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality,mpoor customer service, warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with City Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more City Furniture Sofa Review City Furniture "We purchased furniture a couple of years ago and had nothing but issues the chaise lounge part broke and had to be repaired three times within the first year..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more City Furniture...deceptive sales, cheap products & lousy warranty City Furniture "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more