We purchased furniture a couple of years ago and had nothing but issues the chaise lounge part broke and had to be repaired three times within the first year the recliner broke twice.We had a warranty for 3 years.

Related: Ez Home Furniture - Sofa scammed in Simi Valley

Shortly after the third year the Chase broke again and all the bonded leather started to peel off, I can't bbelieve we spent our hard earned money on this *** furniture! Shame on you City Furniture. I pleaded to have it replaced when we first started having all these issues and it fell on deaf ears again & again.

Shame on you.Do not buy from this company they don't care about the consumer they only care about their pockets.....

Review #920266 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with City Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

City Furniture - Poor quality of products and awfull Customer Service City Furniture "On Nov 2011 we bought from City Furniture a Dinner table with 6 chairs and a China, almost $3.000 because was a new model, also we took the insurance against..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more