Update by user Jul 29, 2016

My two children are ages six and eleven, and - according to City Discovery - fall into the above "children tickets" category for Dublin City Sightseeing Bus Tours (which operates as a separate company from City Discovery).Using City Discovery as online sales agents for above said bus tour, I purchased online two children's tickets, each ticket selling for €9.00.

Before boarding the bus, I went to the office of the bus tour operator and was there promptly informed that children up to the age of fourteen ride for free.As such City Discovery falsely advertises and fraudulently charges people for tickets for children under the age of fourteen.

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2016

Booked and paid for two children's tickets - age category five to sixteen - for my six-and-eleven-year-olds, on company's website, only to find out children up to the age of fourteen go free. Been emailing them since yesterday - I have yet to hear back.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with City Discovery?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.