Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I have a lawsuit filed regarding a service I booked in June 2023 for dog transport. CitizenShipper emailed me a bit then completely ghosted me.

Not cool. Many emails ignored as well as complaints from Pissed Consumer, BBB, TravelAdvisor, etc. My mom who I don't reside with even reached out and their response was "email us" Like I haven't already been doing that.

The people who transported my dog did not keep her expensive dog food fresh, and she came back severely dehydrated and sick for over two months. I am pursuing the refund to be returned by the transport company as well as additional compensation from CitizenShipper for the spoiled food, and cost of my dogs medical care, physical and emotional suffering of my pet.

User's recommendation: Steer clear of this company. It's a rip off.

CitizenShipper Cons: Lack of concern for customers pets.

Location: 1750 Wilcox Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90028, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

CitizenShipper Reviews