Review about Cintas Uniform from Beverly Hills, California
This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I started an account with a sales rep of which filled out an application for me. I was ignorant enough to believe his verbal statements/guarantees and still sign an agreement. I would suggest having them highlight the important terms of the contract for the customer to be clear, the same way well-respected businesses want everything to be clear.
My ignorance was based on trust and it led me to sign a contract with a company which I had no intention of ever even leaving. I have a growing business and I only assumed they would like to grow with me (I would eventually hire employees).
They were horrible with communication amongst themselves and with me as a business owner. Their overpriced "wrinkle free" uniforms came full of wrinkles and when contacted to resolve the issue, the uniforms came back with more wrinkles and stains that weren't even there to begin with.
This company has been a nightmare from day one. Unfortunately I trusted the young sales rep as he had verbally explained that I can cancel at no charge after a certain period of time. Now I am stuck dealing with attorneys that have a hard time understanding why I want a paper copy of my service agreement which Cintas failed to provide me with in the first place. Uhhh...
Small business owner? My advice is to stay away. I used to use Prudential for uniforms. Huge difference... I'm surprised that Cintas has so many large contracts but at the same time I know now that each office is an individual corporation (as I have been explained) and therefore that can only mean that this office needs some work and it can start by having a different General manager as a leader.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- "i am never one to leave a review anywhere but after my experience with this store and reading the previous comments i had to leave one. First of all i ordered..."