Review about Cintas Uniform from Beverly Hills, California
This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I started an account with a sales rep of which filled out an application for me. I was ignorant enough to believe his verbal statements/guarantees and still sign an agreement. I would suggest having them highlight the important terms of the contract for the customer to be clear, the same way well-respected businesses want everything to be clear.
My ignorance was based on trust and it led me to sign a contract with a company which I had no intention of ever even leaving. I have a growing business and I only assumed they would like to grow with me (I would eventually hire employees).
They were horrible with communication amongst themselves and with me as a business owner. Their overpriced "wrinkle free" uniforms came full of wrinkles and when contacted to resolve the issue, the uniforms came back with more wrinkles and stains that weren't even there to begin with.
This company has been a nightmare from day one. Unfortunately I trusted the young sales rep as he had verbally explained that I can cancel at no charge after a certain period of time. Now I am stuck dealing with attorneys that have a hard time understanding why I want a paper copy of my service agreement which Cintas failed to provide me with in the first place. Uhhh...
Small business owner? My advice is to stay away. I used to use Prudential for uniforms. Huge difference... I'm surprised that Cintas has so many large contracts but at the same time I know now that each office is an individual corporation (as I have been explained) and therefore that can only mean that this office needs some work and it can start by having a different General manager as a leader.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I received a tummy tuck from Dr. Linda Li in 2011. I am very unhappy the way it turned out. She told me my scar would be below the bikini..."
- "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..."
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."