Review about Cintas Uniform from Beverly Hills, California

28 of 44 Cintas reviews

This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I started an account with a sales rep of which filled out an application for me. I was ignorant enough to believe his verbal statements/guarantees and still sign an agreement. I would suggest having them highlight the important terms of the contract for the customer to be clear, the same way well-respected businesses want everything to be clear.

My ignorance was based on trust and it led me to sign a contract with a company which I had no intention of ever even leaving. I have a growing business and I only assumed they would like to grow with me (I would eventually hire employees).

They were horrible with communication amongst themselves and with me as a business owner. Their overpriced "wrinkle free" uniforms came full of wrinkles and when contacted to resolve the issue, the uniforms came back with more wrinkles and stains that weren't even there to begin with.

This company has been a nightmare from day one. Unfortunately I trusted the young sales rep as he had verbally explained that I can cancel at no charge after a certain period of time. Now I am stuck dealing with attorneys that have a hard time understanding why I want a paper copy of my service agreement which Cintas failed to provide me with in the first place. Uhhh...

Small business owner? My advice is to stay away. I used to use Prudential for uniforms. Huge difference... I'm surprised that Cintas has so many large contracts but at the same time I know now that each office is an individual corporation (as I have been explained) and therefore that can only mean that this office needs some work and it can start by having a different General manager as a leader.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cintas Uniform
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #672600 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cintas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 44 Cintas reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.