Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Over the years, Cinesonic equipments has emerged as a leading Event management company in Delhi-NCR providing the best-in-class range of projectors, Video conferencing equipment’s, Surveillance cameras, LED walls, Lights, Sound, Touch screens on rent and hire service.They ventured into this business in 1981 and since then have been involved in sales and rent and hire services of audio and visual equipment’s at an affordable rate.

They have a huge client base from PSU’s to Defense and Educational institutions to big corporates.

They are present in all the major cities to provide the best quality AV equipment’s.Now you do not have to worry about buying expensive and latest projectors for your meetings and conferences.

Review about: Video Conferencing Equipment On Rent.

5.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss On time delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cinesonic?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Enterprise Rent A Car - St. Petersburg Cheaters Enterprise Rent A Car "Picked the car up at 3400 5TH AVE S, SAINT PETERSBURG, FL location while it was raining. They parked the car out in the pouring rain for us to inspect...." Read more Payless Car Rental - Mark ALL dings/dents/cracks no matter the size! Payless Car Rental "I picked this place since I due to the hours they said they were open and for the fact I didn't have to actually go into the airport to pick..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more 17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more