Marina Del Rey, California
1.1K views 2 comments
Featured on Facebook

Dropped my dog off for a four day stay.we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left.

Upon return I went back to the back to find my dog wasn't in a kennel but a CRATE!!!They crated my dog for two days without my consent because he pooped in his kennel. If you don't let a dog out he will ***. As soon as we left my dog had on controlled scratching. We took him to the vet and of course he has fleas!

less than a week later we have to take him to the animal emergency care because his back was bleeding and oozing puss. Not only did he have fleas but also a bacterial skin infection!

I've have tried relentlessly for days to contact the owner at which she keeps magically ducking my calls.I'm out of pocket over 400$ because of this place and my dog is in a horrible condition!

Review about: Pet Care Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Churchland K9?

Submit review

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #879642

This is California, not Portsmouth, VA

located in portsmouth, va

Doggie Bliss - The Best Dog Walkers!!! Doggie Bliss "I have used a few different dog walking services in Santa Monica, and no one has compared to Doggie Bliss..." Read more Personal Protection Dog Mrazovac K9 Review from Backa Topola, Vojvodina Mrazovac K9 "Dear Customer, You can read several reviews about our company,about our dog's...however please take your time and call me ,talk with me,ask questions directly from me,and after judge. We are a family..." Read more NextDayPets Dog Review NextDayPets "purchased a teacup Pomeranian puppy a week ago, within 24 hours we were at the vet and diagnosed with 2 parasites that she got through the mother or the environment..." Read more Gilder Horse Transportation - Shipping sick horses w/o Coggins or CVI papers in hand.  Believe what you read.  Wish I had. Gilder Horse Transportation "Gilder Transport/ Danny Gilder / www.dustygilder.com – shipping horses w/o CVI or Coggins required paperwork. Dirty old stock trailer for a 1000+ mile trip? Really?? Gilder Horse Transport /..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more