Marina Del Rey, California
1.1K views 2 comments
Featured

Dropped my dog off for a four day stay.we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left.

Upon return I went back to the back to find my dog wasn't in a kennel but a CRATE!!!They crated my dog for two days without my consent because he pooped in his kennel. If you don't let a dog out he will ***. As soon as we left my dog had on controlled scratching. We took him to the vet and of course he has fleas!

less than a week later we have to take him to the animal emergency care because his back was bleeding and oozing puss. Not only did he have fleas but also a bacterial skin infection!

I've have tried relentlessly for days to contact the owner at which she keeps magically ducking my calls.I'm out of pocket over 400$ because of this place and my dog is in a horrible condition!

Review about: Pet Care Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Churchland K9?

Comments