It has came to our attention that www.churchofmalphas.com has taken upon themselves, a CULT to attack an actual business, this Church has zero legitimate documents at time of this publish, we support religious beliefs but when the founder claims Satan is dead, and explains "rules of the road" to young people as far as her being a demonic bride this now becomes a Cult.

She is claiming I am bashing her lineage of being Jewish yet she is claiming Christian type claims. This is a blatant attempt to cover up her CULT which is at www.churchofmalphas.com We as Theistic Satanists cannot allow Cults like this to spread.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Church Of Malphas?

Comments

SOWHAT
Bel Alton, Maryland, United States #633032

EVERYBODY IS SLEEPING WITH SATAN & ENJOYING IT! LOOK AROUND...

DEMONS ARE EVERYWHERE! AND MANY OF THEM CLAIM TO BE 'CHRISTIANS'

Baphomet 666
Paris, Ile-De-France, France #633026

Order Of Nine Angels ... Order Of Nine Angels

Baphomet 666
Paris, Ile-De-France, France #632985

Tom Raspotnik was served with legal papers.He is fighting back by writing more fake reports.

The Satanic community has seen them. Karma is a *** ain't it? We have all seen the papers. You can run.

You can't hide.We know the truth.