Chuck E Cheeses - Old and scary!

3 of 40 Chuck E Cheeses reviews

We happened to be in Pasadena for a casting call, my daughter asked me for pizza, and when you have a girl as sweet as mine, you go get pizza!So I Yelped a nearby pizza place, and what popped up was Chuck E Cheese's Pizza.

The reviews were a bit strange because some say the place never existed and that it's a lie.. Well I actually was there and I'm one of those people who don't get into all that conspiracy theory *** or anything make believe. Anyway back to the Chucke's.. We walked in and I quickly noticed a strange vibe about the place, the employees there weren't anything happy or cheerful as the animatronics looked.

The lady took my order, we just wanted something easy, as my kids don't do veggies, but will do pepperoni and cheese without a doubt. So the order was made, and I sat down near the friendly looking animatronics. One stood out to me, and that was the purple one (Don't remember the names) but it had this strange stare as if he was actually alive, and I'm not one to believe that creepy stuff, but man this thing was creepy. My kids were asking about a smell coming from the animatronics, my pinus were pretty bad so I couldn't make out what they were smelling, but my wife said it was funky and it took away the enjoyment of the place.

We moved closer to the entrance to not smell that horrid smell they were describing. After about 30 mins our pizza arrived, and Mmmmmm richer it was so cheesy and looking so tasty. We devoured that pizza in no time..

nom nom nom!!I have to say Freddy E Cheeses's makes some of the best pizza here in Pasadena, and if it weren't for the smell of those old animatronics, we would come back again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • When caillou dies
  • What I disliked
    • Animatronics

Reason of review:
Dead children stuffed inside suits
Preferred solution:
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 40 Chuck E Cheeses reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 14 #1226962 Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom

By any chance were you intoxicated when you wrote this? You can't seem to decide if you were at Chuck E Cheese or Freddy's!!! Sounds like the only outing you were on is the one going on in your brain!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chuck E Cheeses.
Filing a new complaint about
×