We happened to be in Pasadena for a casting call, my daughter asked me for pizza, and when you have a girl as sweet as mine, you go get pizza!So I Yelped a nearby pizza place, and what popped up was Chuck E Cheese's Pizza.
The reviews were a bit strange because some say the place never existed and that it's a lie.. Well I actually was there and I'm one of those people who don't get into all that conspiracy theory *** or anything make believe. Anyway back to the Chucke's.. We walked in and I quickly noticed a strange vibe about the place, the employees there weren't anything happy or cheerful as the animatronics looked.
The lady took my order, we just wanted something easy, as my kids don't do veggies, but will do pepperoni and cheese without a doubt. So the order was made, and I sat down near the friendly looking animatronics. One stood out to me, and that was the purple one (Don't remember the names) but it had this strange stare as if he was actually alive, and I'm not one to believe that creepy stuff, but man this thing was creepy. My kids were asking about a smell coming from the animatronics, my pinus were pretty bad so I couldn't make out what they were smelling, but my wife said it was funky and it took away the enjoyment of the place.
We moved closer to the entrance to not smell that horrid smell they were describing. After about 30 mins our pizza arrived, and Mmmmmm richer it was so cheesy and looking so tasty. We devoured that pizza in no time..
nom nom nom!!I have to say Freddy E Cheeses's makes some of the best pizza here in Pasadena, and if it weren't for the smell of those old animatronics, we would come back again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I took my kids to chuckecheese on bay area blvd in webester TX and told them double cheese only and use a clean cutter because my 61/2 years old is..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words... This is an error message I got from the LastPass plugin for Firefox under Linux. Shortly after this message my browser..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail. Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."