We happened to be in Pasadena for a casting call, my daughter asked me for pizza, and when you have a girl as sweet as mine, you go get pizza!So I Yelped a nearby pizza place, and what popped up was Chuck E Cheese's Pizza.
The reviews were a bit strange because some say the place never existed and that it's a lie.. Well I actually was there and I'm one of those people who don't get into all that conspiracy theory *** or anything make believe. Anyway back to the Chucke's.. We walked in and I quickly noticed a strange vibe about the place, the employees there weren't anything happy or cheerful as the animatronics looked.
The lady took my order, we just wanted something easy, as my kids don't do veggies, but will do pepperoni and cheese without a doubt. So the order was made, and I sat down near the friendly looking animatronics. One stood out to me, and that was the purple one (Don't remember the names) but it had this strange stare as if he was actually alive, and I'm not one to believe that creepy stuff, but man this thing was creepy. My kids were asking about a smell coming from the animatronics, my pinus were pretty bad so I couldn't make out what they were smelling, but my wife said it was funky and it took away the enjoyment of the place.
We moved closer to the entrance to not smell that horrid smell they were describing. After about 30 mins our pizza arrived, and Mmmmmm richer it was so cheesy and looking so tasty. We devoured that pizza in no time..
nom nom nom!!I have to say Freddy E Cheeses's makes some of the best pizza here in Pasadena, and if it weren't for the smell of those old animatronics, we would come back again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on..."
- "A fedex freight truck pitched me on a right turn while I was on my bike. I got sucked under and barley made it out alive. My bike on the..."
- "I spent $85 and at least $72 was totally wasted due to wrong size description. When I measured, 4 of 5 items I ordered are at least 1 inch smaller..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "ORDER NO. 393763199 Placed an order since Nov. 27. Been waiting for almost a week for the items to arrive. 2 items were said to have been shipped but still..."