Verified Reviewer

I ordered a dress for my friend who just lost her husband! She is 33 with 4 small children!

She loved your dresses and I ordered one for the funeral. The dress is close to $500 and it says 3-5 days for shipping. I thought for sure I would receive the dress. The only number for customer service is the store number.

I was told there is no possible way to speak with someone. I offered to buy another dress if they could ship it overnight. She said they dont do express shipping! So Sad!

I beg her to help me and she gave me an email for complaints! I explained the situation and she couldnt have been more Rude and

dismissive! When you pay $500 for a dress you would think you could have someone from your company help you with a solution especially when the customer is willing to spend another $500 for a dress.

Your customer service is entitled Pissed Customer. I wasnt pissed at all just trying to get one of your Beautiful Dresses for my friend in time for her husbands funeral.

User's recommendation: Order #CD248907.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 6 Christy Close, Hyde, England SK14, United Kingdom

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Christy Dawn Reviews