NEVER Give Christus Health Insurance Your Bank Information
Christus Health Insurance withdrew $1217 from my account IN ERROR yesterday, 5/16. I spoke with customer service and was told it would be fixed within 24-48 hrs (which is bad enough). As of this morning I had not gotten my money back, though my $265 monthly
payment check has been cashed.
Now they are telling me it’s going to be 5-7 days to get my $1,217 back.
Taking $1,217 could result in hundreds of dollars of overdraft fees. This is not just “inconvenient”. What if my rent check was due? What if I had an emergency? What if I need to buy groceries? I've only got about $100 left in my checking account after this fraudulent charge.
I have emailed them asking to
a) Give me my money back NOW.
b) Delete every piece of financial information they have about me in their accounts. I do NOT want these people having access to my bank account.
No one has replied.
I hate sounding like a ranting lunatic, but for a company to take $1,200 out of your bank account IN ERROR and then not put it back for 5-7 business days is disastrous for some of us.
Never give these people your bank account info. When I spoke with the first customer service agent, she immediately recognized my problem. Apparently it happens frequently.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being wrongly charged 1200
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Icium.fi DANGER Ice sculptures Levi Finland SCAM AVOID FutuVision LtdIce Sculpture Fell And Broke Man's ArmWe just wanted to alert people to the DANGER at the Icium.fi Ice sculptures in..."
- "I received a letter in Oct. stating my premium had changed due to insurance lapse. That was impossible because I purchased my car in July and hadn't lapsed but maybe..."
- "Kaiser is good .....until you have an issue. ESPECIALLY if you happen to need short-term or long term disability. DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT use them if you..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "While I'm sure that most of you interested can Google Kim McCall, Kim T McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kimberly T McCall and discover her promiscuous and dishonest life as well as..."
- "Well, Lab Corp, your employee Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall really needs some help!! While she and daughter Kendall McCall are being investigated for insurance fraud, Kim McCall..."
- "No where on the U.S. Legal Forms website does it state that if you don't download their forms within a certain amount of time you FORFEIT THE MONEY YOU PAY..."