Santa Fe, New Mexico
100% full Resolved

Christus Health Insurance withdrew $1217 from my account IN ERROR yesterday, 5/16. I spoke with customer service and was told it would be fixed within 24-48 hrs (which is bad enough). As of this morning I had not gotten my money back, though my $265 monthly

payment check has been cashed.

Now they are telling me it’s going to be 5-7 days to get my $1,217 back.

Taking $1,217 could result in hundreds of dollars of overdraft fees. This is not just “inconvenient”. What if my rent check was due? What if I had an emergency? What if I need to buy groceries? I've only got about $100 left in my checking account after this fraudulent charge.

I have emailed them asking to

a) Give me my money back NOW.

b) Delete every piece of financial information they have about me in their accounts. I do NOT want these people having access to my bank account.

No one has replied.

I hate sounding like a ranting lunatic, but for a company to take $1,200 out of your bank account IN ERROR and then not put it back for 5-7 business days is disastrous for some of us.

Never give these people your bank account info. When I spoke with the first customer service agent, she immediately recognized my problem. Apparently it happens frequently.

Review about: Christus Health Insurance.

I didn't like: Being wrongly charged 1200.

1.8
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraudulent charge / $1200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Christus Health?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.