Christmascentral - Coffee Crisp candy bars

10 of 133 Christmascentral reviews

I ordered a quantity of '3' Coffee Crisp candy bars for $4.99 each.I naively thought that a quantity of '1' meant maybe a box containing at least 2 bars.

So I'd get at least six bars for my total order of $14.97 Wrong! For my order total of $14.97 I received 3 candy bars. What a scam!

I found then on a Walmart website so I felt relatively confident that Walmart wouldn't participate in any kind of a hijinks.The website said that Christmas Central would be handling the order, but never having heard of them and attracted by a zero shipping cost, I placed the order.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 133 Christmascentral reviews

May 04, 2016 #1154050

Wait, what? The website blatantly told you that you were ordering THREE items. This isn't a scam at all, this is just you being dumb.

1 0 Reply

Feb 08, 2016 #1108238

So lemme get this straight...
The website said qty 1 candy BAR for $4.99.
You 'ASSumed' that meant a whole box of them.
You ordered QTY 3 candy BARS.
QTY 3 candy BARS arrived at your house.
And you are angry that you didn't get more than QTY 3 candy bars. You're joking, right? OK, the next time I go to the ATM and withdraw $20, I'm going to ASSume $20 really means $40. And when only $20 spits out of the machine, I'm going to immediately go into the bank and cry WAAAAAAAAA.

1 0 Reply
LadyScot

Feb 07, 2016 #1108040

How would you expect a quantity of ONE to be TWO? I am confused? If you ordered THREE and got THREE then you were not scammed.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.