Christianmingle - Used Car Salesman-like Return Policy

179 of 200 Christianmingle reviews

Would not recommend.Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft.

(Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm a young guy and often had women 50-61 with no profile picture and from 2,000 miles away viewing my profile and sending me messages/smiles. After having this happen every day I was quite uncomfortable and asked if I could please have my profile removed and get a refund. My subscription had just just renewed.

But no way! No refund allowed. Whoever set their return policy should be running a used car dealership. Another problem for guys is that unless you have a high-paying job or are in a ministry, no Christian women will be interested.

Just make a profile, test it out, and see if my statement is not accurate.It would be better to look for a different dating site where there are much better women, those who don't consider high income or being a pastor or missionary a deal-breaker.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Reason of review:
No refund, had creepy experiences
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Account Auto Renewal
Review category
Media
review #543004

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Christianmingle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
179 of 200 Christianmingle reviews
Lynda

Nov 21, 2015 #1067596

I have had similar experiences. I am a woman, and have found that the majority of men who contacted me on the site were old enough to be my father or granfather. I found this to be really creepy. Also, their "matching" criteria is way off and makes zero sense. I don't think this site pays any attention to your match preferences.

0 0 Reply
nobodysfool

Oct 25, 2014 #890399 Broomfield, Colorado, United States

I am a single woman and found my experience with christianmingle no different from other secular dating sites. I was contacted by 4 different men, each was 6-8 years younger, each one claimed to be a widower who lost their wife in a tragic accident, all claimed to be wealthy. It took very little to time to realize these were all predators trying to take advantage of a single woman. I dropped the site and decided to be a happy single.
A word of advise to all how use these sites-male or female be careful

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.