Shocking service in cruise buying my Christian louboutin

1 of 19 Christian Louboutin reviews

When buying my shoes from cruise which I took my friends we where left shock waiting 15mins on asking for service the gent said he would get someone and never came back I had been in b4 they did not have my size they said they would contact and never did.i went back and my size was in the young gent was serving three customer at a time when I asked for a fresh pair he brought a new pair out when checking they where not fresh I said I want new pair he replied with its just people trying them on.im a older lady and over the last couple of years buy designer but if you are selling Christian louboutin in cruise it has to be a experience to be remember but your shoes are treated poorly on the way they are sold there was low moral in the staff no interest in me as the customer I stood with my shoe in my hand to buy for 15mins no apology I'm angry I know people don't like there jobs but instead of my friends and I talking about my new louboutin we where talking about how bad the whole experience was.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Service on making my purchase ruined my own experience
    • Poor service

Christian Louboutin So Kates
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #998993

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Christian Louboutin? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 19 Christian Louboutin reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Christian Louboutin.
Filing a new complaint about
×