Camberley, England

This seems to be the trend with Louboutin. My husband bought me a pair from the concession in selfridges. I did not even put the shoes on as they were not my size. Tried to return them and was told that there was a scratch on the sole and as such a refund or exchange could not be provide. Shoes were bought on the 18th of Dec and presented on christmas day. supposed scratch is only on one foot. In store supervisor Ieva was very rude and spoke to us in a condescending manner probably because we were black.

Related: Tradesy - Christian Louboutin Shoes Review from Kittanning, Pennsylvania

Will definitely not be shopping there and I intend to take this up with the customer tribunal here in the UK as I do strongly believe that my right has been violated

Review about: Christian Louboutin Militante.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Christian Louboutin Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss refund or exchange denied. bad customer service. Supervisor rude / $764
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Christian Louboutin?

Comments

#1120237

Hi please can you let me know what has happened since..As My husband was treated the same at London Selfridges Christian louboutins department!

He purchased a pair on 20/12/15 to surprise me, which was too tight and also noticed a damage on the side of one of the shoe (it looked like a display pair too). He went back straight away following day 21/12/15 to exchange but was refused! The blame was put on us but during sale my husband was not advised that the shoe should only be tried on carpet. Since then we emailed Selfridges who only offered a £10 voucher for the inconvenience and since have been ignoring all our emails.

We are also till this day emailing Christian Louboutin customer service who keep on refusing exchange.

This has been on going since 21/12/15...But I don't want to give up as £465 is a lot of money!!!!