Christ Ian Construction And Roofing - Christ Ian Construction is a Fraud!
This past November 2010 I used a company called "Christ Ian Construction and Roofing" located in Grafton Ohio.Owner Robert Laurence and his crew did such a poor job that by the time the first snow fall it was leaking in 5 different area's.
He came over to fix his original work and by that time my carpet, wood work, ceiling and drywall had been ruined. Owner Robert Laurence suggested I put a claim into my insurance company to fix the damages and refused to pay for it to be fixed.
I found out later that he does not gaurantee his work or his roofs.I am in the process of putting together a law suit now against "Christ Ian Construction and Roofing" and hope that no one ever has to deal with owner Robert Laurence ever again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."