Newbury, Ohio

This past November 2010 I used a company called "Christ Ian Construction and Roofing" located in Grafton Ohio.Owner Robert Laurence and his crew did such a poor job that by the time the first snow fall it was leaking in 5 different area's.

He came over to fix his original work and by that time my carpet, wood work, ceiling and drywall had been ruined. Owner Robert Laurence suggested I put a claim into my insurance company to fix the damages and refused to pay for it to be fixed.

I found out later that he does not gaurantee his work or his roofs.I am in the process of putting together a law suit now against "Christ Ian Construction and Roofing" and hope that no one ever has to deal with owner Robert Laurence ever again.

Review about: Poor Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Christ Ian Construction And Roofing?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Dhgate - One of the Best Online Shopping site for international customers Dhgate "My experience at dhgate turned out to be superawesome as the customer they provided was mind blowing and the way they treated me is just way too good. At first..." Read more