Choxi - Different name same scam

181 of 202 Choxi reviews

I bought an iPad Bluetooth keyboard case.Keyboard doesn't work, it's torn and ripped.

Looks like they took it out the trash, boxed and sold it to

me. Stay far away from this site. Scam scam scam. Remember, they taking the price to return it out of your refund so you will not get 100 percent refund.

They sale it cheap because most items are damaged and/or defective. It is a reason they changed there name from nomorerack to Choxi. Please do you research before buying.

You will notice I am not the only American that this happen to.Watch for holiday scams

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I dislike the experience
    • Products are cheap and defective

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Ipad Bluetooth Keyboard Case
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #738430

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Choxi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
181 of 202 Choxi reviews
Choxi.com - Customer Care

Nov 23, 2015 #1068350

Good day!
We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!
To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.
Always here to help!
Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.