Chop Shop - Disaster Project
Update added by user Jan 18, 2012
Update added by user Jan 04, 2012
Feel free to email me email@example.com
Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2011
Read my complaint on the Massachusetts better business bureau website as well as the estimate to "repair" the project since I pulled it from the shop !!!
Now he has a few thousand dollars worth of parts that he will not release because he feels I owe him $1,020.48 for work he did - look at the truck today guys does anyone think I should give him anything?
Obviously the shop can't read, if they simply read the new estimate for $35,000.00 to repair all the issues that were caused by Lenny and his shop we could have resolved this, I tried "many times" with no luck.
Now they want me to sign a No Harm Waiver against the shop? I wonder why? Maybe because the World of Wheels is right around the corner?
A true story like this would probably not be good for business.
For the record, I will only tell the truth about this project, there is NO reason to lie, everything that has to be repaired is being repaired because the shop caused the issues.
This project was probably 80% done when I "pulled the project" however the reason I pulled the project were because of rumors that there were major issues with the build.
So I drove over 7 hours round trip and brought it to a "professional" shop. Today the project sits on a frame, the body had been taken all the way back down to the metal, yep thats what I said.....all the way down to the metal and to think the shop was going to attempt to deliver this project to me the way it was.
The picture is what the truck looks like today, after it had all the body work and paint done by Lenny. As you can see it has been taken all the way down to the metal again. The mess all around the truck was caused by all the filler that the shop used to hide the mess, this entire project was built with new parts, instead of just simply saying lets replace the panels with new sheet metal they decided to just hide the work.
They probably never thought that their "own team" would turn on them and tell me all the issues, Lenny you should have treated your staff better. Pretty sad when your own crew turns on you.
I would be happy to do an article about this project and tell the only the truth about the build, feel free to contact me.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "I had a $0.00 balance on 3/14/16 and placed $25 on account and received a bonus of $62.50 so I played with $87.50 and won over $300.00 the site won't..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."