Chop Shop - Disaster Project
Update added by user Jan 18, 2012
Update added by user Jan 04, 2012
Feel free to email me email@example.com
Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2011
Read my complaint on the Massachusetts better business bureau website as well as the estimate to "repair" the project since I pulled it from the shop !!!
Now he has a few thousand dollars worth of parts that he will not release because he feels I owe him $1,020.48 for work he did - look at the truck today guys does anyone think I should give him anything?
Obviously the shop can't read, if they simply read the new estimate for $35,000.00 to repair all the issues that were caused by Lenny and his shop we could have resolved this, I tried "many times" with no luck.
Now they want me to sign a No Harm Waiver against the shop? I wonder why? Maybe because the World of Wheels is right around the corner?
A true story like this would probably not be good for business.
For the record, I will only tell the truth about this project, there is NO reason to lie, everything that has to be repaired is being repaired because the shop caused the issues.
This project was probably 80% done when I "pulled the project" however the reason I pulled the project were because of rumors that there were major issues with the build.
So I drove over 7 hours round trip and brought it to a "professional" shop. Today the project sits on a frame, the body had been taken all the way back down to the metal, yep thats what I said.....all the way down to the metal and to think the shop was going to attempt to deliver this project to me the way it was.
The picture is what the truck looks like today, after it had all the body work and paint done by Lenny. As you can see it has been taken all the way down to the metal again. The mess all around the truck was caused by all the filler that the shop used to hide the mess, this entire project was built with new parts, instead of just simply saying lets replace the panels with new sheet metal they decided to just hide the work.
They probably never thought that their "own team" would turn on them and tell me all the issues, Lenny you should have treated your staff better. Pretty sad when your own crew turns on you.
I would be happy to do an article about this project and tell the only the truth about the build, feel free to contact me.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I just started buying Scentsy earlier this year. I love it and have had excellent customer service and superior products. I am sad to hear others have not had the..."
- "I ordered several items from Charming Charlie's online store the Tuesday after Cyber Monday this year. I made sure that all of the items were in stock, none of them..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I have an Emerson tv and the screen have a blue image in the middle. You see the screen double( as you can see on the picture posted) I only..."
- "First Lexis Nexis in response to my request sent me approx. 10 pages of literally jibberish. DELIBERATELY BEYOND VAGUE NONSENSICLE (sp) STEAMING LOAD OF BOVINE POO POO! Wrong information all around. ..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."