Chop Shop - Disaster Project
Update added by user Jan 18, 2012
Update added by user Jan 04, 2012
Feel free to email me email@example.com
Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2011
Read my complaint on the Massachusetts better business bureau website as well as the estimate to "repair" the project since I pulled it from the shop !!!
Now he has a few thousand dollars worth of parts that he will not release because he feels I owe him $1,020.48 for work he did - look at the truck today guys does anyone think I should give him anything?
Obviously the shop can't read, if they simply read the new estimate for $35,000.00 to repair all the issues that were caused by Lenny and his shop we could have resolved this, I tried "many times" with no luck.
Now they want me to sign a No Harm Waiver against the shop? I wonder why? Maybe because the World of Wheels is right around the corner?
A true story like this would probably not be good for business.
For the record, I will only tell the truth about this project, there is NO reason to lie, everything that has to be repaired is being repaired because the shop caused the issues.
This project was probably 80% done when I "pulled the project" however the reason I pulled the project were because of rumors that there were major issues with the build.
So I drove over 7 hours round trip and brought it to a "professional" shop. Today the project sits on a frame, the body had been taken all the way back down to the metal, yep thats what I said.....all the way down to the metal and to think the shop was going to attempt to deliver this project to me the way it was.
The picture is what the truck looks like today, after it had all the body work and paint done by Lenny. As you can see it has been taken all the way down to the metal again. The mess all around the truck was caused by all the filler that the shop used to hide the mess, this entire project was built with new parts, instead of just simply saying lets replace the panels with new sheet metal they decided to just hide the work.
They probably never thought that their "own team" would turn on them and tell me all the issues, Lenny you should have treated your staff better. Pretty sad when your own crew turns on you.
I would be happy to do an article about this project and tell the only the truth about the build, feel free to contact me.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "They use Globepay. NO PHONE number for customer service and they don't answer emails. I purchased a Partiots Jersey for $79.97 no tax, no shipping. Received a payment confirmation from..."
- "Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would..."
- "This is the worst place ever my dad asked for a 2 on the sides and a 4 on the top and she freaking made the sides longer and my..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."