Chop Shop - Disaster Project
Update added by user Jan 18, 2012
Update added by user Jan 04, 2012
Feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2011
Read my complaint on the Massachusetts better business bureau website as well as the estimate to "repair" the project since I pulled it from the shop !!!
Now he has a few thousand dollars worth of parts that he will not release because he feels I owe him $1,020.48 for work he did - look at the truck today guys does anyone think I should give him anything?
Obviously the shop can't read, if they simply read the new estimate for $35,000.00 to repair all the issues that were caused by Lenny and his shop we could have resolved this, I tried "many times" with no luck.
Now they want me to sign a No Harm Waiver against the shop? I wonder why? Maybe because the World of Wheels is right around the corner?
A true story like this would probably not be good for business.
For the record, I will only tell the truth about this project, there is NO reason to lie, everything that has to be repaired is being repaired because the shop caused the issues.
This project was probably 80% done when I "pulled the project" however the reason I pulled the project were because of rumors that there were major issues with the build.
So I drove over 7 hours round trip and brought it to a "professional" shop. Today the project sits on a frame, the body had been taken all the way back down to the metal, yep thats what I said.....all the way down to the metal and to think the shop was going to attempt to deliver this project to me the way it was.
The picture is what the truck looks like today, after it had all the body work and paint done by Lenny. As you can see it has been taken all the way down to the metal again. The mess all around the truck was caused by all the filler that the shop used to hide the mess, this entire project was built with new parts, instead of just simply saying lets replace the panels with new sheet metal they decided to just hide the work.
They probably never thought that their "own team" would turn on them and tell me all the issues, Lenny you should have treated your staff better. Pretty sad when your own crew turns on you.
I would be happy to do an article about this project and tell the only the truth about the build, feel free to contact me.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "The company had an exhibit at the Topsfield Fair. They seemed legit. The sales people are slick. After install, I got a call to solicit the waterproofing install..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."