100% full Not resolved

I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very unique, easy to use, innovative system I thought. I didn't realize it back then, but they were very picky on what they showed and how they showed it, that should have been my first concern.

I later signed on with them and guess what? Most of the modules and functions I needed to run my business effectively did not work either consistently or effectively; some examples of this were: billing performance issue, database migration issue, seating chart issues, etc. Basically, it was too slow, or didn't do things the way it was suppose to, at least from the presentation.

I was hesitant in using a small company and even paid an extra "dollar" to help them out and use a smaller company but I was very unhappy with my experience and had to let them go. I should have taken more time to read reviews...

Review about: Choice Crm.

I didn't like: Choice crm.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $5000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Choice Ticketing?

Comments