I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When we had a huge sale for our events, the system was VERY VERY SLOW!! I'm very upset with them! When I called them, I got a round of excuses!

Choice Ticketing is quite young in regards to how it treats it's customers! It's difficult to talk with the support "kids" and when I finally got through with Robert, their upper management, he really didn't help with anything and just played the it could be my fault game.

They have cost us business, they have made us look terrible! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!

Review about: Choice Crm.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Choice Ticketing?

Comments

HH Domes

Same problem here.. terrible, small, unprofessional company with good first impressions.

Nick Crothers
Boulder, Colorado, United States #820989

We believe this report to be false for several different reasons:

1.There are a rash of complaints on several different websites made in July and Aug 2013.

Nothing before and nothing since. This is the same timeframe we ended a relationship with a software developer on a less than amicable basis and we believe this is his effort to smear our name.

2. None of the complaints contain any detailed information about whom is posting them or whom is commenting on them.

There is not accountability to any of the claims. Just vague references to bad product and poor customer service. Neither of which do we believe is true.

We will leave it there as it is not our intent to smear anybody else's name or business.

But please, if you have questions regarding this, please call me.

Nick Crothers Choice Ticketing 303-402-0400

Past Employee of Choice Ticket

They didn't pay me for my last month of working there!!

Bob1965

I had a similar experience!