ChloeAustralia - They sent me false uggs and wouldnt return me my money

1 of 1 ChloeAustralia reviews

For black Friday I bought two pairs of uggs off http://www.chloeaustralia.org/ who had great deals on uggs.I wanted the uggs to give to my mom and a pair for my birthday.

When I went to pay the credit card wouldn't work so I tired once more with a different card and it still didn't work. I ended up giving and just left it at that. Then around two weeks I obtained the uggs I purchased. When I looked at them they looked odd compaired to my other uggs I had bought from eBay.

After some research I came to the conclusion that they were fake and not the authentic product I had bought. One boot was bigger than its pair and the ugg tag was sewed on wrong.

I emailed the company to complain and everytime their response was "we've never had this I assure you they are real and if you keep them we'll give you a discount on your next purchase " I find it absurd to think ill ever shop off them again if this is what their products look like.I want to warn anyone who ever stumbles on this site to never buy off them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 ChloeAustralia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about ChloeAustralia.
Filing a new complaint about
×