ChloeAustralia - They sent me false uggs and wouldnt return me my money
For black Friday I bought two pairs of uggs off http://www.chloeaustralia.org/ who had great deals on uggs.I wanted the uggs to give to my mom and a pair for my birthday.
When I went to pay the credit card wouldn't work so I tired once more with a different card and it still didn't work. I ended up giving and just left it at that. Then around two weeks I obtained the uggs I purchased. When I looked at them they looked odd compaired to my other uggs I had bought from eBay.
After some research I came to the conclusion that they were fake and not the authentic product I had bought. One boot was bigger than its pair and the ugg tag was sewed on wrong.
I emailed the company to complain and everytime their response was "we've never had this I assure you they are real and if you keep them we'll give you a discount on your next purchase " I find it absurd to think ill ever shop off them again if this is what their products look like.I want to warn anyone who ever stumbles on this site to never buy off them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Uggs Classic Tall And Classic Short
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."
- "Hooters on Dixie in Louisville ky wings had more grease than Buffalo sauce on them!..."
- "Many items came in broken like this one. They will replace for a 15% restocking fee plus postage. What a scam. If we sent you junk you must pay 15%..."