Chkmateinstantcheckma - Unauthorized bank withdrawals
I've noticed that at least since May 2016, a "recurring debit charge of $24.85 has been withdrawn from my PNC account.
I do NOT know what this is for, who the company is that's withdrawing the money, and how to contact them.
I DO know that the charge reqads:
RECURRING DEBIT CARD XXXXX9123 CHKMATEINSTANTCHECKMA XXXXX5980 CA
I'm a 75 year old retiree - my money is important to me. Can you please help me locate this company or person so I can notify my bank? If this is a legitimate charge I would appreciate hearing from the concern doing it. Or...I can notify my bank to make no further withdrawals.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bank Withdrawal
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "DO NOT order from this company!! 1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago. My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order..."
- " Complaint Type: Repair Issues Problem: I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault ...."
- "I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM. When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and..."