Chkmateinstantcheckma - Unauthorized bank withdrawals
I've noticed that at least since May 2016, a "recurring debit charge of $24.85 has been withdrawn from my PNC account.
I do NOT know what this is for, who the company is that's withdrawing the money, and how to contact them.
I DO know that the charge reqads:
RECURRING DEBIT CARD XXXXX9123 CHKMATEINSTANTCHECKMA XXXXX5980 CA
I'm a 75 year old retiree - my money is important to me. Can you please help me locate this company or person so I can notify my bank? If this is a legitimate charge I would appreciate hearing from the concern doing it. Or...I can notify my bank to make no further withdrawals.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bank Withdrawal
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- " Complaint Type: Repair Issues Problem: I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault ...."
- "I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM. When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and..."
- "DO NOT order from this company!! 1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago. My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order..."