chisolm trail rv in albuquerque improperly installed a truck camper on my truck.the 2 front happijacs fell off as i was drving home, the camper almost fell off my truck, and now they won't even give their insurance information so that i can get things repaired.

the service department is now lying, and the general manager is unethical in her dealings with me. this has been the most frustrating business i have ever dealt with. once they had my money, the word service did not exist.

dishonest, unethical, and poorly trained are the words i would use to describe this place.run by a former used car salesman...enough said!

Review about: Recreational Vehicle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chisolm Trail Rv?

Submit review

Comments

the tie down are installed incorrectly on the rear of youre camper to the bumper eyes.

Where is you're front tie down mounted to the truck?

Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Safelite AutoGlass - Windshield Replacement Issues Safelite AutoGlass "I had a technician come out on a Saturday to replace my windshield. Unfortunately, I was not home and left explicit instructions with my husband regarding the installation. I understand..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more