Chisolm trail rv stole my dream of being an rv'er
chisolm trail rv in albuquerque improperly installed a truck camper on my truck.the 2 front happijacs fell off as i was drving home, the camper almost fell off my truck, and now they won't even give their insurance information so that i can get things repaired.
the service department is now lying, and the general manager is unethical in her dealings with me. this has been the most frustrating business i have ever dealt with. once they had my money, the word service did not exist.
dishonest, unethical, and poorly trained are the words i would use to describe this place.run by a former used car salesman...enough said!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Recreational Vehicle
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "Century link has there box on my property and it looks like a hazard! I seen two century link employees come out and then left they left box open with..."