Albuquerque, New Mexico

chisolm trail rv in albuquerque improperly installed a truck camper on my truck.the 2 front happijacs fell off as i was drving home, the camper almost fell off my truck, and now they won't even give their insurance information so that i can get things repaired.

the service department is now lying, and the general manager is unethical in her dealings with me. this has been the most frustrating business i have ever dealt with. once they had my money, the word service did not exist.

dishonest, unethical, and poorly trained are the words i would use to describe this place.run by a former used car salesman...enough said!

Review about: Recreational Vehicle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chisolm Trail Rv?

Comments

the tie down are installed incorrectly on the rear of youre camper to the bumper eyes.

Where is you're front tie down mounted to the truck?

RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more City Wide Engines Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Tire Discounters - Tire Price Tire Discounters "I got an online quote for tires Cooper CS5 on line price was $75, if you get 4 you get an additional $125 off. This was Sunday November 20th 2016...." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more