Chilis - Review about Garlic Seared Shrimp from Salt Lake City, Utah

202 of 326 Chilis reviews

As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered..however maybe since it was done so fast was why it tasted like complete and utter s***.

I ordered a side of the garlic seared shrimp.. I received 5 tiny scrunched up baby shrimp. I paid 3 dollars for itty bitty baby shrimp ? No.

Should have been 50 cents. Second, I ordered patato wedges.. as soon as I opened the container.. all I could smell was dog food.

IT SMELT LIKE DOG FOOD ! As nasty as it smelled I tried to eat it, and yet it even tasted like dog food. Okay so ready for #3 disappointment ? The chips and salsa..

i LOVE chilis chips and salsa, & have never had a problem with it. But for some reason, this time.. the chips were so under fried that I could bend them! After swallowing my shrimp in one gulp and throwing my wedges to my dog..

the final thing I looked forward to.. was my chips and salsa. & even that was disappoinment. I have never had a problem before with Chilis, I usually love the food and the service is great.

But honestly this visit was such a disappoinment and waste of my time. Hopefully this review helps you guys to improve your quality of food.

Thanks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
202 of 326 Chilis reviews
Bj

Feb 05, 2015 #941415 Cedar Hill, Texas, United States

I had a bad experience w/CHili! The waitress stated she had a cold, sad down at the table, putt n down napkins/dinnerware, and crumpled up tissue used to wipe her nose. When I Stated someone else should be serving, she got offended, continued taking our order. I just halted ordering, we thanked her and left. Chili's, when servers/people r I'll the need to get away from other people, especially handling and touching food!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chilis.
Filing a new complaint about
×